Search results for query: *

1. phoenixguard09

Multiplayer Troop Classes/Divisions/Whatever *SOLVED

Hi everyone, After an extensive search, I found one thread which came close to the question I am about to ask but unfortunately it was about 7 months dead and my post would have been a bit off topic.  So... How can I set a MP troop to a certain class/division/whatever?  Because I want to set a...
  2. phoenixguard09

CTD when Processing Module.ini

Hi guys.  I've got a problem.  Just added some new items using the same method I have every other time.  When I went to test it, I got a CTD and Runtime Error.  Here's the RGL log.  Starting new log file. Version:  1.132 -- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista  Service Pack 1 (build 6001), 32-bit...
  3. phoenixguard09

A quick query about a Type Error I think.

Hi guys.  Just a quick question about a Python Error I'm stumped on.  I'm getting this. This happened after I did a blitz module_troops, items and party_templates.py so I'm not sure which one actually caused it.  :oops:  I tried all three files for the "long" identifier and couldn't find...
  4. phoenixguard09

Help with factions declaring war and another odd problem.

Hi all, I'm back with another issue.  Two things, the first is: If I'm adding two new factions, how can I set up wars from the start of teh game.  As in have a single war between faction 7 and either 6 or 8.  It must be possible because Rhodoks are either at war with Swadia or Sarranids.  So...
  5. phoenixguard09

B Native [WB] The Extended Factions Mod: COMPETITION: Guess the Troop Type!

Hi all.  Here's the beta release.      http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2449  Be warned, it's not very good as this was before the team joined me.  So this was just me, a shedload of OSP packs and way too much time on my hands.  :lol: And here's the sub-board on Exilian where most of...
  6. phoenixguard09

Map Coordinates

Hi all, I don't usually like asking for help but this time I'm really gonna have to.  :oops: Thorgrim's map editor will not work for me as it reckons I'm missing a dll file.  I downloaded said file and it still wouldnt work so I've just given up on it.  Unfortunately this then means that...
  7. phoenixguard09

Inspiration for Solid and Shade

First up I have to say great job with the mod and congratulations on the sub-board.  You deserve it.  I noticed in the board rules you (N0ught) mentioned that the inspiration for this mod was from a board game you made.  I was wondering if you would please post the rules.  Thanks in advance
  8. phoenixguard09

What is your favourite snippet from the game/lore?

As the questions asks.  For myself I just found Biff the Understudy.  His dialogue just made me crack up laughing in front of the computer screen.  :D So what does everyone else like?
  9. phoenixguard09

Pronunciation

Hey everyone.  I was just wondering about the pronunciation of a few things.  L'Renouille Nibelheim Ormeli Haelmarian How exactly are these words said?
Back
Top Bottom