Search results for query: *

1. Joining a Faction

Thanks very much for the answers.
  2. Joining a Faction

I started as the 'son of a minor nobleman' so I have my required 100 renown (it's more than that now) and so I went to chat with Sanjar Khan about joining his faction. However, he said I need to prove my skill as commander and shed some blood - which I have done on numerous occasions before and...
  3. Music

Naridill said:
    Lord said:
    Metal. Such bands as Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Insomnium, Dimmu Borgir and Many more

Bless your balls, mate :grin:

MrCrotch said:
    By April 1991, Dead was found dead at the age of 22, having suffered a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head and several lacerations to the wrists, inflicted by a knife he had bought that day. Dead committed suicide in a house he was sharing in Kråkstad with the other members of the band, and left a note saying "Excuse all the blood"

Haha brilliant! I would consider suicide just for the sake of doing that. (joke)

I would too, and that's no joke :lol: There's no better suicide than that.

Nabutso said:
    Nari, I think you may be interested in this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIc4VHxU7iM

Korpiklaani is a bunch of ingenious lads, I'll give them that. Second to Norway, I'd say Finland breeds the best musicians amongst the Nordic countries.

I just watched Korpiklaani play two days ago. Great band, and some fun jig pits!

4. Making my mark

Seff said:
    Worbah said:
    Aye, princescamp spammed way much more than Jerky. Before your time, cod-****er.

Fluffy was also quite the poster, as was Henderson. Llorkan used to post a lot, although it was quality spam. Juno was just plain horrid.

Wasn't Henderson dead young as well - like, 12 years old?
  5. Enemy Difficulty

bugman said:
    Laurence of Arabia said:
    bugman said:
    MrCrotch said:
    They were a dress...as said earlier.

Nothing wrong with dresses. Or plate for that matter.

We worry about getting home to our wives and children. All you worry about is raping the next pig.

What the hell do you take him for? Some kind of sick bastard?

He gets consent first...

Nooo. Swadians get consent, Vaegirs just do.

So that's why the Swadian empire is collapsing and falling to the vaegir axe. Too much red tape!
  6. Enemy Difficulty

bugman said:
    MrCrotch said:
    They were a dress...as said earlier.

Nothing wrong with dresses. Or plate for that matter.

We worry about getting home to our wives and children. All you worry about is raping the next pig.

What the hell do you take him for? Some kind of sick bastard?

He gets consent first...
  7. Jagged alliance 3 using the silent storm engine

phbbbt107 said:
    Worbah said:
    Buxton said:
    Not my sort of game.

**** you, and everyone even slightly like you. First thing tomorrow, you'll waltz into your local gamestore, and beg on your ****ing knees that they'll allow you to redeem yourself. You'll gladly pay whatever sum of money the shopkeeper will ask for, and give him any sexual favors he feels like. If you knew what was in store for you, you'd be at the wrong end of a bukkake session with a smile on your face, because you knew that salvation was within that box. You'd swallow every drop of semen with gratitude.

Dear God, someone call a doctor.

Antibiotics won't cure that mate :smile:
  8. Question about prisoners and "enemy heroes" in The Last Days

You can also eat them if you play for an evil faction. Well, butcher them and place the meat in your food slot.
  9. Cold War, round 2

I was just watching BBC news - Russia has told 4 British diplomats to leave. They said something about "no longer co-operating on the war against terror" as well.
  10. Cold War, round 2

That still means there was a nuclear reaction then surely?
  11. Cold War, round 2

Gculk said:
    Well if you remember North Koreas test a while back, even under test conditions they ****ed it up and detonated it in a non-nuclear explosion.

I know that the detonation was smaller than expected, but wasn't there still some radiation detected?
  12. China Ex-Food and Drug Chief Executed

bugman said:
    How was he killed?

Shot in the back of the head most likely - I'm fairly certain that's the only method China uses to execute people...well, the only official method.
  13. Cold War, round 2

Does anyone else feel our response was slightly childish though? I mean, expelling a few diplomats, what is that supposed to achieve?
  14. have you heard of...

MrCrotch said:
    Where's the good old Led Zep. or King Crimson? Pfft.

I get the feeling that Nabutso is a huge Beetles fan. They are immortal!

Got my first Crimson albums just last month. It was a wise move :smile:
  15. Has something funny/weird happened to you in battle?

Naridill said:
    Laurence of Arabia said:
    Who hasn't?  :smile:

I haven't.

Although I'll say right away, getting shot in both buttocks is no proper replacement.

You're missing out big time.
  16. Has something funny/weird happened to you in battle?

Kobrag said:
    I have been shot in the crotch by borcha.

Who hasn't?  :smile:
  17. Zombie Survival Guide

I've played Urbandead for a while, but I never got massively into it. I think it's because I never joined a group. The first 5 levels are bloody boring though.
  18. Mod List/info sheet updated: 4/2/07

Whatever happened to the battlesize changer? I remember it's original creator abandoned the idea, and someone else took it up. Has it not been made for 8.08?
  19. The Flat Earth Society

This is too funny. Sometimes I wonder how the human race has managed to last even this far...
Back
Top Bottom