Search results for query: *

• Users: Ozone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ozone

How do I play with 1.167

Hey! This mod looks really cool I'd love to try it So I dl'd the 4.00 version of WSE but it won't launch for me cause I have the latest steam version. I have played Silverstag so im familiar with it. Any ideas?
  2. Ozone

I just logged on to..

say. Great mod, great job! Cheers. I don't know how to code or anything but I'd support the mod. even help out if  you needed me to. I'm trying to learn how to build textures, I'm also a pretty creative guy. once again great job!
  3. Ozone

Death?

I die i dont make it i lose all my money.... game over... and to tease me it says im ready to join my ancestors as in the Black legion this blows.... 500k denars FFS
  4. Ozone

Killop Where are you???

I entered the salt mine talked to barbassa he said hes in the "woods" coniently thiers a tiny forest nearby i go nothing.. The rest of the village? theirs 2 people and bunch of plains is this a bug? hes nowhere to be found
  5. Ozone

How do you make a kingdom please help

First time poster here(although i have trolled 2000 posts on runescape forums) I have been searching for info but i want to get straight to the point Ive tried clamaints they let me make my kingdom name i conquer all the lands and then they make me their marshall... ive done this 3 times i...
Back
Top Bottom