Search results for query: *

• Users: Viglaf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Viglaf

[J7L] Servers and Bookings - note Daylight Saving changes

Servers and Bookings J7L Admin Mod: (click me) In order to play J7L official matches you'll need to book an J7L server. You'll do so by posting with the template here; Team you are from?: Teams involved?: J7L Match?: Server Location: Date & Time:  You may also use the servers for...
  2. Viglaf

[J7L] Group Stage - Group C

[font=georgia]Group C Team W L D GF GA GD Pts Defenders of Faith 3 0 0 60 13 +47 12 Quick Maths 2 1 0 44 20   +24 8 Bohemians Guard 1 2 0 29 40 -11 4 The Senate 0 3 0 0 60 -60 0
  3. Viglaf

[WMT] "The Masters" Single Elimination stage - Third Place Match - BROnze!

"The Masters" - Third Place Match - Deadline: 20/09/2015 Third Place Match - Maps & Factions - Frozen     and    Mountain Fortress vs         vs   Battle Ready Orphans Pos. | Wins | Draws | Defeats | Points(CM,MM,OM)   4.  |    3    |      2    |      1      |   ...
  4. Viglaf

[WMT] Admin Staff

Admins and their Information Erminas DoF_Erminas Erminas Viglaf Viglaf Viglaf William Chan1254 | William William
  5. Viglaf

[WWC & WMT] SimRai Servers & Bookings

Sponsored by SimRai Servers & Bookings WMT2 Admin Mod: Here (click me) In order to play WMT official matches you'll need to book a WMT server. You'll do so by posting with the template here; Team you are from?: Teams involved?: WMT Match?: Server Location: Date & Time:  You may...
  6. Viglaf

[WMT] Warband Masters Tour - Main discussion,suggestions and questions topic

Sponsored by SimRai                             Introduction Hello Fellow Warbanders! I am here to present to you all, a Tournament with new rules and a new twist within the tournament format. Called WMT - Warband Masters Tour. Brought you to by the Admins behind WWC(Warband Weekend...
  7. Viglaf

[EU 5aside WWC 2] Season III - Main Topic - Brothers at War and Peace Champions!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Friday 23/1 at midnight GMT zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic Link to...
  8. Viglaf

[EU 5aside WWC 1] Season III - Main Topic - Malta Champions!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Friday 16/1 at midnight GMT zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic Link...
  9. Viglaf

[EU WWC 4] Season III - Main Topic and Fixtures - Malta Champs!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match PaD vs Malta Sunday @ 19:15 BST       WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission: Friday 19/09 at midnight BST zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic Link to EU WWC...
  10. Viglaf

[EU WWC 3] Season III - Main Topic and Medals - The Castellans is Champions!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Castellan vs Malta Sun. @ 19:00 BST Free for WWC match IG vs Loyalty Sun. @ 19:00 BST           WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Friday 12/09 at midnight BST zone Link to Credits &...
  11. Viglaf

[EU WWC 1] Season III - Main topic - IR Champions!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): IG-IR Sunday @ 19:00 BST Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Friday 29/08 at midnight BST Timezone Link to Credits & Sponsor...
  12. Viglaf

[EU / NA WWC] Credits and Sponsor

Sponsored by SimRai Click on logo to visit SimRai website! Please read what SimRai has to offer below in spoiler! Links: SimRai website; http://www.simrai.com/home/ SimRai's own thread on Taleworlds; http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265054.msg6344271.html#msg6344271...
  13. Viglaf

[EU WWC]Season II Retrospective

This thread will summarize whole Season 2 of EU WWC WWC1 Participants:                                                     Order of the Rising People  Paladins & Defenders                Saracens                   Bohemian Guard                                                          ...
  14. Viglaf

[PRT] Paladins of the Round Table||Recruiting||

[left] Leadership Banner For the Leadership. Marshall Banner For Marshall rank only. Paladins Firelin | King  EvilSod | MasterKnight Viglaf | Marshall Petee | Knight Noldor | Huscarl Zen | Warrior Niels | Archer Cheese | Infantry   --> Lion | Archer   --> Proxy |...
Back
Top Bottom