Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

The interior of Zhufbar (take a walk around the castle) is broken. Choosing this option results in CTD.
  2. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Greetings from Ukraine! Do we need to start a new game after we apply the new patch? Awsome mod, by the way!
  3. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

woyo-sensei said:
    I`m aware about this "switching sides", but I want to hold on a little bit more until I finish new armors, heavy armors and general stuff. Soon should be a new version. I`m still working on it. Please be patience.
    BTW. One of the new armors :smile:
    mb69-2.jpg

mb70-1.jpg

Oh and one more thing.
    Do you prefer original Japanese unit names or traditional english names?
    Example:
    Ashigaru Archers = Yumi-no-Ashigaru

I`m asking because that will be more... realistic? No translation needed in Japanese names and I`m preparing mini-dictionary in the Notes menu (on the world map) with all these descriptions. Now beta version is availableNot yet available, but you can check it and see how it looks. It`s something like encyclopedia in Shogun 2, but I was made it long time ago.

Japanese names, of course! The closer to historical theme, the better.
  4. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Iluvatar said:
    Very good mod, but i have some big problems.

1. I install the mod with the fix. When i get into game and i start a battle against some other general i spawn on the other side( i spawn in the enemy camp...and they are my allies). It is like i switching sides and you play against your own troops.
    2. Create kingdom, Visit lady, courtshi even... ( or something like that ) scripts don't work.I get script error Create_Kingdom...
    3. Game crashes very often

Could anyone help me pls  :?:
              Thank you in advance

Same problem here! #2 and #3 don't really matter. But #1 is gamebreaking!
  5. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Found an interesting bug. When you battle a large enemy army (of the Aunu people), you start normally, but after a second, you switch sides. So now you are playing against your own troops on the enemy's side. Did anyone get this bug?
  6. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

This mod is the best! Truly splendid! However, in this new version I tend to be experiencing frequent CTD's with error messages like : RGL error: Unable to open texture file Modules\Shogun Mod v0.5\\Textures\new_kabuto_a_specular.dds (This can be a different file each time). I run Windows 7 32 bit system, 8 GB RAM, Intel i7 CPU, GeForce 460 GTX videocard. I tried to lower settings to minimum in DX 9, still get CTD's (usually in towns). The previous version worked like a charm! P.S. The game is not in edit mode. Game version 1.134.

Update: I fixed this issue. It seems that on newer OS Vista/7 the OS consumes 2GB of RAM. Warband.exe is also set to consume more than 2GB of RAM. Since the total available RAM on 32-bit systems is 4GB, the game just ran out of available memory. The fix is simple - I used the command console in windows to allocate 2,9GB RAM to a single process (in this case, Warband). The game (and everything else) is now really stable.
  7. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

I have GF 9500 GT and am playing on DX 9 just fine. Battlesize is set to 400. No lags even in large battles and sieges. I just set the texture quality to 50%. Left all other effects on (HDR and etc.). Tuned down the tree quality a bit. The change in textures is hardly noticeable.
  8. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

kreqy said:
    Hi all! Thank for great mod! im very enjoy of it. But i have some kind of bug.  When on the battlefield  allies(or enemy) appear game freezes but the sounds of battle could be heard. after a long lag the game continues but part of the fight has already passed...

I had that. It's not a bug, it's your PC not handling the graphics. Too many soldiers at once perhaps. I lowered my graphics by almost half, but now it runs smoothly with no errors.
  9. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Sirion said:
    John Felton said:
    And I would not recommend using Polished Landscapes mod, as it makes everything darker and even noon looks like sunset/sunrise time. It makes everything European instead of Japanese. I would like to see original bright and colorful textures again in the game. And most important, Polished Landscapes is probably causing the game to crash, as it overloads the game-engine and makes the game crash.

Agreed. I must admit I've enjoyed the look of new trees at first, yet it makes battles bit laggy. Plus, there are some bugs in Polished Landscapes; it seems I can ride through some quite tall trees while some smaller bushes stopping the horse immediately; seems that it makes mounted AI stuck more frequently than native. Perhaps there might be solution as an extra config addon that would make Polished Landscapes compatible with Shogun as an option for ppl who want it instead of make it integral part of the mod?

I agree. Interestingly enough, I tried replacing the ground/tree textures with native ones. The CTD's had stopped completely. So it must be the Polished Landscapes that is buggy
  10. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Tried setting graphics to medium in DX7. Still the same Runtime C++ errors at battle start. They seem to happen randomly. Otherwise no problems. The mod runs very smoothly, so it probably has nothing to do with the graphics setting
  11. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Same problems as above, random Runtime errors at start of battles. Both in DX 7 and DX 9. Otherwise no concerns, great mod!
Back
Top Bottom