Search results for query: *

1. Korgoth

General Questions

Liamar said:
    Does anyone know a simple way to revert the banners back to the native ones?

I really can't stand all these paradox interactive and warhammer logos, bulldogs in helmets etc...

Never mind. That was easy enough. Just copy from the files from one folder to another.

yeh I changed them back to Native after about 20 minutes of starting the mod.
  2. Korgoth

Tax inefficiency

Lord Michlo said:
    Sir, fine information and points but you are trying to equate too much history with a game.  A game is supposed to be fun. :razz:

History is fun!
  3. Korgoth

Sultan Hakim is naked

I'm playing Sarranid at the moment too.

He is only naked when in Shariz, In feasts and stuff he is always naked but when out in the field he will be wearing his Transitional Plate armour.
  4. Korgoth

Custom troop slots

I'm looking to change mine a bit but here's what I have it in my current game.

1. Light Infantry
    2. Heavy Infantry
    3. Skirmishers (I like my archers and skirmishers seperate because I like to have the throwers closer to the fight)
    4. Archers
    5. Cavalry
  5. Korgoth

OSPs, Yea or Nay?

pentagathus said:
    Will these items be sold everywhere in entirely random amounts as in vanilla or will towns sell mainly weapons associated with their culture?

That's something that's always annoyed me with Native. It seems like it's more likely to find a Scimitar in Sargoth than in Shariz...
  6. Korgoth

General Questions

Quick Question.

Has Silverstag changed the skill Inventory Management in anyway? I was wondering this because I made Katrin(?) who has 7 Inventory Management my storekeeper and was wondering if Inventory Management did any changes to the freshness of food? I thought maybe the higher the skill, the longer food stays fresh. I'm not sure if this is already implemented and I've never noticed but if it isn't I thought it could be a good little idea to make the skill a bit more usefull.
  7. Korgoth

OSPs, Yea or Nay?

This being my first post in the Silverstag board, just wanted to say that I love the mod. It's the mod I've been waiting for, basically a vast improvement of native and that's exactly what Silverstag is. Anyways what I wanted to know was are there any plans to includes some weapons and armours...
  8. Korgoth

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Another amazing pack Narf!

I would love to see more high quality light armour like in this pack, the quality of the Aketon is fantastic.
  9. Korgoth

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

I'm 90% sure that those helmets are in Europe 1200.

And Dejawolf. What modelling program do you use? 3Ds Max? Wings?
  10. Korgoth

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Narf. I challenge you.

That horse is a tank.

pic_arm_paffenhauser03.jpg
  11. Korgoth

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Comrade Temuzu said:
    I thought it was a good mod.

I lol'd.
  12. Korgoth

I can't wait to see some epic pictures of some Cossack stuff.
  13. Korgoth

I would love to see some Naval Battles.
  14. Korgoth

:shock: The Quality.... It's.... Amazing....
  15. Korgoth

General suggestions thread.

Suggestion

Narf's Rus Armour Pack
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160392.0.html

These armours will fit perfectly.
  16. Korgoth

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Rus Armour Pack (updated 04/25/11)

Would love if Narf made some more Face Mask Helmets.

facemaskRus5.jpg
    FacemaskRECREATION.jpg
  17. Korgoth

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Good to know :grin:

I don't actually like WW2 mods in Warband much because I don't think Warband is very good for that quite of mod but with a lot of work I think it can work.
  18. Korgoth

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

I think Taleworlds should just hire this mod team and all make Warband 2 together. Now THAT would be awesome. And maybe some other amazing guys from the community :grin:
  19. Korgoth

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Lucke189 said:

The music just made that video :razz:

Also the grenades looks really fat, anyway to make them abit more skinny?

And the sound is a bit too epic of an explosion. That sounds like a 17 Pounder just shoot.

And is there a way you could add a delay onto the grenade instead of having it explode on impact? I think that this is very important for 2 reasons. 1) Makes it more realistic 2) stops the annoying people who just spam grenades and get lots of kills. With a delay atleast you can get away from it.
  20. Korgoth

MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

Veraxus5 said:
    BATAH said:
    Люди!!!Пожалуйсто!!!Сделайте Синг мод!!!Я прошёл обычную версию Star Wars на Обычном Mount & Blade и он мне понравился больше всех!!!ПОЗЯЗЯ!!!!Вам же ничего не стоит!!!Модели готовы,основную идею берите с обычного Mount & Blade тока улучшить под эту версию и всё!!!!СОЗДАЙТЕ,РАДИ ВСЕХ ВУКИ В ГАЛАКТЕКЕ!!!!!)))

This.

Google Translate :grin:

People! Please! Make Fashion Sing! I went through the usual version of Star Wars in Normal Mount & Blade and I liked him more than anyone else! POZYAZYA!! You is worth nothing! Models ready the basic idea, take your normal Mount & Blade to improve under the current version and all!! New, because of all the Wookiee GALAKTEKE !!!!!)))
Back
Top Bottom