Search results for query: *

1. panzermaster

Warband glitch lighting.

Caba`drin said:
    Make sure your graphics drivers and DirectX are up to date.
    Done all that, nothing changed.
  2. panzermaster

Warband glitch lighting.

I have the steam version of Warband and I seem to be getting weird lighting issues.  Some places are way too dark and look totally unrealistic. This started happening a few weeks ago. I would guess its some mod I installed, but still need help. Version: 1.153 Mods: Native Native Expansion...
  3. panzermaster

SP Sci-Fi [WB] Clone Wars: Arkonne Assault - New ATM!

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    Check this lol:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162718.30.html
    Waay better.If u ask me:join projects.Bear Force-MP:Arkonne Assault-SP(One-Another's Spinoffs).
    you suck at adding links, and this is better than that... advertising fail, ha ha.
  4. panzermaster

Artizan said:
    it's for old M&B so single only.
    That is good to know.
  5. panzermaster

shadowarcher said:
    Don't mean to sound rude or impatient but how is progress?.
    I also would like to know.
  6. panzermaster

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Bolkonsky said:
    copywright said:
    Was teaching my friend how to model over skype screen share and I ended up making this.

I don't know what it is hopefully someone can tell me :smile:

wtf.jpeg

Code:
    01100001001000000110001001110101011011100110001101101000001000000110111101100110001000000111001001100001011011100110010001101111011011010010000001110011011010000110100101110100
    Code:
    01000010 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101
  7. panzermaster

Stronghold Crusader

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he made rgodfrey because he lost his password for panzermaster.
    :sad: i am no rgodfrey...wtf are you talking about.
  8. panzermaster

Stronghold Crusader

omg I am silly, i just remembered my password for this forum.

Hi all  :lol:
  9. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

Corndawg said:
    Some Stronghold Crusader loving. Pics are bout 2.3 MB, so give em a sec :razz:.

A man's home is his castle, but I like ACTUALLY living in a castle.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-41-17-82.jpg
    I begin amassing troops.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-41-21-78.jpg
    The host is finished (for the moment), it bled me dry of money.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-05-89.jpg
    Enemy numero uno.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-35-76.jpg
    Enemy numero dos.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-49-20.jpg
    **** the Lionheart
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-51-96.jpg
    Still moving along in my castle...
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-43-70.jpg
    A point defense system I set up near ****'s castle to prevent Yellow from getting troops by me. Blue is of no real threat to me except for once, but a few of my guys took him down.
    StrongholdCrusader2010-10-2120-51-54-57.jpg

Now I need suggestions, how should I go about utilizing my host of troops? Amass some footmen? Archers? Siege equipment? Just charge in? Give me some ideas here.
    i love this game, new games can't put the fun in theirs games only some graphics
  10. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

dustbiter said:
    Relax-Im-a-Ninja-adult-tshirt_621659FF.jpg
  11. panzermaster

Maяcel said:
    a new freaking awesome normalmapping tool kit, for photoshop. Its just sooooooo awesome!

http://www.cgted.com/

be sure to check the tutorial too see its power
    thanks  :grin:
  12. panzermaster

Nodscouter said:
    Quite nice axe I must say.

Here's my makeshift Fallout-stylish rifle:
    makeshiftrifle.jpg
    its good, but at first looks like a shotgun. :smile:
  13. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

QuailLover said:
    Controls are a bit all over the place on the keyboard. But if you play with a joystick it makes life a lot easier.
    i know, too bad my joystick is broken  :sad:
  14. panzermaster

Nodscouter said:
    Really nice model, but the texture looks a bit stretched in some places, although it might just be the angle.
    it was good, I cant make even simple wood texture.
  15. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

rejenorst said:
    QuailLover said:
    Re-posting since the off topic spam blew up immediately afterward.

QuailLover said:
    Well... atleast I put the fire out.

whoops.jpg

PS my plane is falling...straight down. Three missles were fired at me. I dodged two, and the third hit my right engine which caused a fire, which spread to the other engine, and then the rest of the plane. I got the fire put out, but had to parachute.

Oh I also dropped all my munitions. The fire was reaching the missiles, and ammo.

What game is this? Looks pretty neat!
    I think its Lock-On
    http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1671&scr=default
    you can fly most of the new Russian jets, too bad its hard. Controls are all over the keyboard.
  16. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

Pillock said:
    panzermaster said:
    he calls himself "a dedicated and aggressive Constutionalist",- Jones consistently defends the Bill of Rights
    Really? Because I've read that he identifies himself as, what do you know, a Libertarian. He is, at best, Chaotic Neutral. He pushes his own agenda, tending to completely ignore the law if it hinders his approach.

panzermaster said:
    true he lies sometimes to get message out better, but he talks for a good cause.
    He lies, and therefore is not trustworthy. Don't take any information for someone who lies, but then says "It's for a good cause". Those are pretty good signs of a con artist.
    the mainstream media lies many times more then him, and people trust it why? and I miss worded that comment. He bends the truth sometimes to get the message out. Don't trust him, don't listen to him, but don't call names. :roll:
  17. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

Evilknightz said:
    panzermaster said:
    Evilknightz said:
    Wait, what the ****?

You are the conservative. Conservatives like Fox News. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH HUMANITY!
    fox is conservative all right, about how much money they get for saying what there are told to say. That is there only concern, but you wont know that, you watch fox, or CNN. Basically anybody big.
    Are you one of those "I am a Libertarian" Right wingers? Because Alex Jones is NOT a ******** Libertarian. Look up the word Libertarian. He is not it.
    he calls himself "a dedicated and aggressive Constutionalist",- Jones consistently defends the Bill of Rights
    Bolkonsky said:
    Alex Jones does have some good info.  You just need to know what to believe, and what not. 
    true he lies sometimes to get message out better, but he talks for a good cause.
  18. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

Evilknightz said:
    Wait, what the ****?

You are the conservative. Conservatives like Fox News. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH HUMANITY!
    fox is conservative all right, about how much money they get for saying what there are told to say. That is there only concern, but you wont know that, you watch fox, or CNN. Basically anybody big.
  19. panzermaster

Screenshot Mega Thread

Pillock said:
    Austupaio said:
    Some fat guy with nothing better to do than spout conspiracy theories?

Not quite. He's a fat guy with nothing better to do than spout conspiracy theories who also thinks he has a better chance of finding out the "truth" than the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
    your all all Fox brainwashed.
    polls_new_sheeple_dees_4532_935622_answer_102_xlarge.jpeg
Back
Top Bottom