Search results for query: *

• Users: Peton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Peton

The (Καρνίοι) Carni |Recruiting|-|EU|-|Gaul|

Copy & pasted directly from our old topic with a few edits here and there, please inform me if theres anything off/odd about the post :P Steam Group:- Here, message an administrator for an invite. TeamSpeak:- You will have to ask me on Steam for this currently. Fan Art Pieces of...
  2. Peton

[Clan] [EU] Oda Clan [Roleplay]

We are the Oda masters of ashigaru! together we will conquer Japan with our allies and bring it to peace once and for all. From our Home Province of Owari our Daimyo Oda Nobuhide rules with his 2 sons Nobunaga & Nobutomo. Dojo List (Roster) Ranks: When you are accepted into the clan look...
  3. Peton

Unfairly Kicked from EU_IVE.

:shock: Didnt think i would ever make a topic like this. I was unfairly kicked from the EU_IVE by an admin just minutes ago apprantly for "randoming" not sure which admin but i have a few complaints. 1.The Admin never spoke to me about these accusations so i was not able to defend myself...
  4. Peton

Ban Raging_Grandpa

i was on the Server again today and i saw "Raging_Grandpa" was Randoming Anyone in his Sight with a mate of his this is not the first time he has been Randoming but this time i have some Pics. also notice all the dead Bodies of horses and People BEFORE i started taking Pics... After he...
  5. Peton

(New Guild!) The Wandering Warband

The Wandering Warband! Culture:Nords, Gods Metalthor & Apsolian (Metalhead/Apsod) Metalthor=God of War/Battle. Apsolian=God of Victory and Pillage. Location: The Pillaged Inn near the Snow Castle is their Current Camp Armour:Neutral, Wearing Nord helms and best Infantry/Archer armour...
  6. Peton

Script Error

Hey i Love playing this Mod but with my Character i just got married and sent my Wife to get some bread For my Army and there were 2 of her so i attacked one and Killed her  :lol: but now i keep getting this Script Error Every 10 Seconds on the world map SCRIPTERROR ON OPCODE 1641: Invalid...
Back
Top Bottom