Search results for query: *

• Users: Ae Ti
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ae Ti

Marrying female vassals

Hey guys! I've been playing the mod for two days, and I'm loving it :D But I have a question regarding marriage. There are female vassals for a faction, and they're supposed to be marriable, right? Because I've been trying to marry the elf Princess (forgot her name :D), but I haven't had much...
  2. Ae Ti

CANNOT START WARBAND AFTER BLUE SCREEN ERROR! PLS HELP!

So here's the thing. I was playing Warband Native normally, when I decided to quit to change mods, and got a Blue Screen(wtf)... My computer restarted, and then I tried to launch Warband, but when I skipped through the intro, it changed the resolution and crashed!  :( So i tried lowering the...
  3. Ae Ti

Templar Order of Calradia (TOC) join now!

Greetings, fellow travellers! Write here, if you want to join the Templar Order of Calradia (TOC), a new alliance on Warband. Good luck, warriors! Ae Ti, Master Warlorld
  4. Ae Ti

Siege bug

Hello everyone! I have a huge bug in singleplayer: when I siege a castle and win it, then the game crashes. Please write the solution, cause my favourite parts in the game are the sieges,and this is very annoying!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Back
Top Bottom