Search results for query: *

• Users: Beezarandy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP Native The chocolate box Warband Variety mod (updated)

Basicly this is a multi option variety items mod for Mount and Blade Warband single player aimed at people new to the game. I have tried my best to give comprehensive instructions for adding these newly compiled items to the game, sorry if the instructions come accross as patronising, i'm as new...
  2. Quick question about item limits

Hi there, i'm currently trying to use a combination of open BRF and item editor to compile a series of osp items into a "Mod" of variety items for Warband Vanilla that will be easilly accesible to newer players (like myself). Thus removing the need for more questions like this for all you old...
  3. sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't seem to fit anywhere else though

If this is in the wrong place i apologies but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else. Just a quick request really to modders in general. I've downloaded a few mods lately for Warband. 1257ad improved. warring nations and 15th century. i was just thinking that between those and the couple of osp...
  4. couldn't see anywhere else to post this really....

If this is in the wrong place i apologies but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else. Just a quick request really to modders in general. I've downloaded a few mods lately for Warband. 1257ad improved. warring nations and 15th century. i was just thinking that between those and the couple of osp...
  5. So many features that SHOULD be in native too.

I'm brand new out the box to this forum so i apologies in advance if i break protocol at all. I Got this mod a few days ago and was impressed by it greatly, there are so many things in it that IMHO should be included in the Native version of the game asap. Firstly i would like to say that the...
Back
Top Bottom