Search results for query: *

• Users: Jerkuh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jerkuh

Hitbox Detection

Hey guys, i know there is a os mod that detects what body part is damaged at a strike. I just cant seem to find it, i was wondering if someone does know what topic it was in. Greetings ;)
  2. Jerkuh

[WIKI] Mount and Blade (Warband) Modding Wikipedia

Hey people, I am setting up an Wikipedia at the moment for all the modders. We all know this is asked for by more people to do it officially but for now I don't see it happen because it was a pretty long time ago it was asked. I hope people will help me foreseeing this wiki with al the needed...
  3. Jerkuh

send_message_to_url

This functions works almost as good as it can, but in the end when you request to much in one time he gets overloaded and will return some strange values. I found a solution for that but i thought maybe you could work something out hard coded because that will be better than my waiting list in a...
  4. Jerkuh

Limit on common values?

I was wondering why their was a limit on common values that can be used to send multiplayer messages and intergers, and how much it is? EDIT: I mean the greatest number to be used.
  5. Jerkuh

OSP Kit MP Troop limmiter

This scripts limits the troops in your mod. The limit is adjustable in the module system but also ingame you can change the value in the admin panel. The balance between the troops are done in percentages. When a player wants to sellect a troop that is already full it will be vieuwed gray just...
  6. Jerkuh

Download Page Outdated

At the download page the text tells that the version is 1.126, the link actually is 1.131
  7. Jerkuh

[Script] Poll anouncement "name1 vote poll for kicking name2" in server message

This script i wrote is a server side script, it sends a message to all the players who create the poll and where he votes for. It simply sends the message that is added in the server log to all the players. This is handy for the battle against poll abuse so you can talk straight to the people...
  8. Jerkuh

Teamkill Kick/Ban Server Script, compatible with every server.

Teamkill Kick/Ban Server Script With memory and outside game manager. I developed this script for my clan leader. Not aspecialy for him but also for all the members, because there are sometimes people killing everything in their way, including their team mates. The script I wrote kick’s the...
  9. Jerkuh

MP Native Heroes and Warriors, New Multiplayer Game Concept. Testers needed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ New Multiplayer Game Concept 6-8-2010 Functions Troop upgrading system: The troop upgrading system...
Back
Top Bottom