• Order by date
  1. Derra

The Chaos War - Screenshots

PORT IT TO WARBAND
  2. Derra

Weekly Line Battle maps

spammer
  3. Derra

DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Alan De Soison said:
    Derra said:
    I repeat is there any version of this mod without the graphics mod? Like, with native graphics?
    no...because 1755 frontier base in AOFi, and in AoFI using Polish Lanscape and grapical mod, if we delete it, the tree and some landscape will mess.. :???:

Thanks  :wink:
  4. Derra

crumbs said:
    Derra said:
    I repeat is there any version of this mod without the graphics mod? Like, with native graphics?
    It is quite possible to remove the Polished Landscapes stuff.  I did it for testing.  The only downside is every scene in the SceneObj folder that has been modified while Polished Landscapes is active will have to be edited.  The meshes have the same names in the brf files but some of the mesh shapes are not the same.  aspen_a, in xtree_meshes.brf, is a good example.  Without Polished Landscapes it is an aspen tree.  With Polished Landscapes it is a group of 5 rocks.  That would be a lot of work to manually redo every scene.

Instructions on how to remove the Polished Landscapes resources and return to native graphics is in the Polished Landscapes thread.  You would still need to edit every scene though.  A workaround may be resizing all of the associated dds files from their resources instead, making them much smaller.  Hope this helps :grin:

Thanks.  :wink:
  5. Derra

6. Derra

Could you provide a download of the mod without Improved Graphics - or whatever the name is that changes the graphics of the native - . Because it boosts the chance the game may crash.
  7. Derra

"Never ask for a release date. Ever!"

I just ask for a STFU date for you. stupid ****
  8. Derra

On Warband (suggestions)

I pray that you can port this to Warband and bring happiness to Mankind ( or at least for the rich western mankind)  :grin:
  9. Derra

WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Are you going to invest time in last man standing game, and therefore balance the bots and spawning points in maps, or is that irrelevant to you? Thanks for the attention.
  10. Derra

The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

Evil Cereal said:
    :shock: good mod. really good. but what is the training field doing in the ocean?  :lol: and also a couple of bandits are there too. and what about the little island in the corner of the map? (not the volcano-like, the really small one)  it's just a kind of easter egg, or something?

Read first post. Islands will be added next patch and this is only a sketch of what the mod will be.
  11. Derra

Are you going to implement boats for next release? It would help alot, specially for Elgante Empire faction. Because the territory is too spread out around the island's shore.
  12. Derra

Bug Report: The snake's armour is invisible.
  13. Derra

Making Lords killable?

I recall playing some mods in vanilla where you could die and kill Lords. Since Warband I haven't seen any mod with this feature. Is it possible to do it in Warband? And if yes, how? Is there already a feature for this in Warband? Thanks in advance and sorry anything.
  14. Derra

Custom banners for Warband

Is this dead?
  15. Derra

SP Native Training Fields

This is the kind of mods we need in this game. Mods that turn the game more realistic and "roleplaying".
  16. Derra

LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

mediocre.
  17. Derra

List of regiments (11 regiments as of now)

socks said:
    Toffey said:
    Why is there so much Prussian love?  :neutral:
    Because Prussia is superior to all other nations.

So true.
  18. Derra

MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Has already anyone applied to make the Portuguese voices? I can record myself saying what you want, but ofc in mp3 file, I don't understand much about putting an mp3 voice into the mod if thats what you want.

19. Derra

How does the Communist Theory do now?

NordArcher said:
    Karl Marx and Engel describe what the Bourgeosie and Proletariat are, and how the first one oppresses the last. This is in The Communist Party Manifest.

My question is, to you economy and sociology understanding people, is the middle class an evolution to the Proletariat? Has the Communist Theory as expressed in The Communist Party Manifest obsolete today? Since there is no more Proletariat that "survives".

As a marxist-leninist and member of JCP ( portuguese communist youth of Portuguese Communist Party), you may rely in what I say.

1º Middle class is usually crowded with lower Borgeoisie elements. So the capitalist division in 3 classes is just wrong.
    2º There is no more proletariat ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IN WHICH WORLD DO YOU LIVE?

20. Derra

Topic on Double Gunning

Whats a double pistol against a good cav charge or a good ranged musket shot? People need to l2p and stop whining.

But if you talk medium - close quarters, I admit sometimes I pick a nearby musket from a dead guy, why? Cuz in war you wont spend time reloading your musket when you have a reloaded musket near you.

The Mod is ok now, no need to complain about triple gunning or double muskets.
Back
Top Bottom