Search results for query: *

1. my kingdoms armys

the companions i give castles too there armys are really really small, from 30 man to 40, how can i increase there armys in larger numbers?
  2. what does unbalanced mean

as topic say, unbalanced weapon, is that a bad thing or? and what does it do?
  3. Right to Rule

How do you increase right to rule? ive been trying bot im not sure how, mine is at 39 and i eliminated the Nords and have all there territory
  4. Slave trader

the slave traders are broken and does not offer money for prisoners, only the generic ones does, is this a bug?
  5. What is the rationale behind the new command structure?

i just do, 0 for everyone, f1 for movement orders, and f1 to stay put so i can attack them myself, than charge my army if i take a beating
  6. Right to Rule

i got Right to rule lvl 33, how do i get this up? i already have my own kingdom
  7. Warband Tweak: Tax Inefficiency (reduce it, increase it, or eliminate it)

thats interesting, but when you own castles with farms you will spend more money on defence than the town/farms actually give you
  8. cattle?

is there a perpose to have cattle running around? "move cattle forward?" what the H... what kind of perpose is that anyhow?
  9. crossbows or Bows?

I can see that though, it's the long reload time i dont like about the crossbows, but once again i want to put points into other areas as well
  10. Starting new Kingdom

I had 3 castles, and 3 villages, no town though, but sense i had to return them to the king when i defected and one of them i took all by myself, so if i had a town i wouldent have to return it to the king?
  11. crossbows or Bows?

the light one u can use from a horse, the heavy ones are from un mounted units only, do you use the heavy ones? or the light ones?
  12. Skills you value, and not...

Trainer is a great skill to train up your units while doing nothing, inventory is a given, pathfinding is an alright skill but mainly usefull when hunting down fast bandits, surgery is probably the most important skill in the game, other usefull skills i would put at number 2 is: health, melee and trade

useless skill is tracking
  13. crossbows or Bows?

Crossbow or Bow's? I started the game like everyone else, i normaly just use crossbow sense i dont need any direct skill specially for them, but Bows seams to be better in many ways but i havent trained up for them at all so i suck, but are they worth training up at all? or just stick with...
  14. Starting new Kingdom

Baleur said:
    tbj28 said:
    You need high Right to rule before the kings will see your new kingdom as anything but a bandit band. So until you got high Right to rule... your unlikely gonna get peace.

And what is considered a high enough Right to Rule to at least not be insta-eradicated? 25? 50? 100? 500?

Where can you find out the information "Right to rule" where is it listed though?
    and yes that info would be very important as well
  15. Starting new Kingdom

I started on the normal setting the game is preset with, did not mix and fix with anything honestly,
  16. Starting new Kingdom

when do you get the right to rule? sense i attacked the nord's castle, im being attacked be them, they keep telling me no one but the king will be able to grant a peace, my town/castle is in Red and I named it, when do i know if i got the right to rule or not?

also is it normal that you can have 100 units attacking 300 units and not loosing a single one, sometimes i just let me units stand back while i go up alone to attack the enemy by my self
    if you are on your horse and is attacking mainly foot soliders you just keep the horse moving and they wont attack you in time to actually hit you
    killing 200 units is not hard at all, but is this normal?
  17. Starting new Kingdom

I was connected with Swabia and was working under the king, had 3 fief and all the good stuff, got married and so on, but i wanted to rule so i had to leave the kings side and i went into the Nord territory and capped myself a castle, but now every single Nord is attacking me, i can be attacked...
  18. Training Grounds

a quite useless feature honestly,
  19. marriage and right to rule

non i dont think
Back
Top Bottom