Search results for query: *

1. New Version Released: 0.14 (September 3rd 2011)

I am so lucky, right spot here!!! Finally 0.14  :grin:
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

and the mirror is great too :grin:
  2. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Finally!!!!!
    Great news guys, will try it asap!

Additionally, the download works perfect with more then 4MB/s :grin:
    it was done in a second^^

Thank you already for your much appreciated work!!!!
  3. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Thanks for your answer, Skandinav!

Regarding painted helmets I am pretty sure, not say I know, that painting of metal btw helmets was only for nobles to represent there (heraldry)-colours on battlefields or tourneygrounds. There is no historic ressource I know which shows or talks about painted helmets in this context.

Anyway, I will read your thread later :wink:

4. Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Hi there,

I just want to let you know that the new lowest-tier troops are nice, even if I don't see the point on not having simple peasants there.
    Somehow I think either the NPC-companions should have better start equipment or these troops should get less. Same with the character.
    Starting as a noble should give better start equipment.

Anyway, they all have painted helmets. This is not realistic at all. Painted metal parts were worn by maybe Dukes, but actually nothing below.
    They should be only metall coloured!

Cheers!
  5. kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

These "caps" are called "coif"!
    They were commonly used by all classes as a protection against bugs.

They should be on everyones head when wearing nothing.

Additionally the different classes were wearing different colours and usually they were white.
    While white for a peasant was more yellow, or linen coloured, the higher classes had the bleached (really white) version of it (This is also the case for all the underwear).
    Also higher classes(noblemen) sometimes weared coloured coifs, either corresponding to their heraldry(when wearing armour) or there civil clothing.

Regarding the spurs!
    A nobleman was always wearing his spurs, in civil or in armour! It was a recongnition of his class.
  6. Great mod but...

Hi guys!

Thank you for putting in this option! (How can a sword break though??)
    I just restarted with 1.21 yesterday, unfortunatley deleting my savefiles. (Where are they located actually??)

Well, Ireally had a rough start. They really beat the crap out of me. I had a bandit group chasing me and lost my weapon. Having nothing left in my hands they wounded me and took me for prison.

After being freed and getting my first companion, a group of dane pirates got me again and I was imprisoned.
    This never happened to me ever. I was suffering so much, I nearly restarted.

Anyway, thumbs up for the best mod currently available! This is really the whole package and has pulled me into its bann.
    I am so looking forward to come home tonight.

Great work guys! And sorry for being a bit off topic :wink:
  7. Crash when saving after battle

thanks mate, I will try!!
  8. Crash when saving after battle

Hi guys! Since I run pre9 I always get a crash after a battle when saving, at least at my current point in tha campaign. Is there any way to do something about it? Like wait or save in a certain screen? Has anybody experience with that? Thanks in advance!!!  :D
  9. Bug Reports

...well, I have to add that all these "bugs" occured in patch4.
    I just made it to start p4 and now p5 is there already!
    :grin:
    looking forward to install this tonight!
  10. Bug Reports

hi honourful othr!!!
    hi guys!

I have some "bugs" too:

-first of all, since patch 4, I have a hell of loading time when initially starting a game. (like 5 minutes)

-then it is lagging a lot on the campaign map as well. my quad core seems not to be used. only one of the core's is used somehow.

-all the northern HRE cities have now arena. instead you will be located in fields and two guys are fighting each other. no tourney-master is around.

-I guess this is no bug: my fief gives me 0 income!??

-some taverns(also in northern HRE cities) seem to be missing. the player starts in the top of a room besides the tavern keeper, downstairs there are some mercenaries and npc's etc. but everything is dark and doesnt look like a tavern

-I also still think troop wages are too high. the only way field a bigger group of men is to visit one tourney after the other.
    but I guess this is on purpose!?

11. Discussion 0.95pre

@AuliX

the instruction is in the "repository" and reads:

This is a delta patch for 0.95_pre.

The file contains the patch, program to patch the 0.95_pre installer and a batch file to make it all easier.

Installation:

Uncompress this archive to a new folder somewhere, place the original 1257ad_0.95.exe installer in this folder. Run runit.bat, wait for the patching process to complete. This will produce a new installer 1257ad_0.95_03.exe. Run the new installer and you're done (may want to remove the 0.95 directory from the Modules folder too). <- first

Keep 1257ad_0.95.exe for future patches.

:wink:
  12. New map - finished factions (big images)

any comment on the most southern faction?
  13. New map - finished factions (big images)

what will be the most southern faction?
    Spain? Or maybe the Arabs?
  14. 0.92 is out

savegame compatible?

looking forward to test this tonight!
  15. Loading screen contest!

well the selfmade one from daemonofdecay is pretty awesome too  :mrgreen:
  16. Loading screen contest!

I would recommend to stick to the Manesse ones!
    Perfectly fits the time and imo they are beautiful!!!
  17. Revised troop trees

I found it a bit disapointing to only get sword fighters from the cities. Sure if you know the tree from beginning, you play towards recruiting from cities.
    I would rather like to see a possibilitiy to get them from town-tree as well.
    And then I would like to see especially billmen and spear troops from cities. Maybe the same with crossbows?

But what I would really like to see is the new map and 1.0  :mrgreen:

Great mod guys!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!
  18. Try out Europe 1200 for Multiplayer! Join our Multiplayer Event May 12th!

Oh yes please! Can't wait to get Europe 1200 for Warband :grin:
    It would be an honour to help you guys testing this!
    So I am definitley in!!!

Cheers,

Takeda
  19. [S] 81 New Units

Hi guys!

First of all thank you for making this small mod asap!!!! Good choice of troops.
    It is a good way to play this vanilla game until the major mods will be released.

Anyway, I have some feedback:

I miss an installation instruction for newbees, maybe this could be added in the first post.

Secondly, I have installed .txt and it seems to work. But somehow I get only 10xp every night, even I have a level 3 training skill. Is this meant to be like that?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Takeda
Back
Top Bottom