Search results for query: *

1. Jake Cage

Can't start a new game.

Fixed it, delete the rgl_config.txt from C:\Users\(Yournamehere)\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
    But, still getting runtime errors when i try to exit after talking to that merchant in the beggining.
  2. Jake Cage

Can't start a new game.

I too am having this error.
  3. Jake Cage

What is the mod and where is the download for "Build personal lair"?

I will need an answer from one of the mod creators since they know what mods they used.
  4. Jake Cage

Oh, sorry I don't think you understood the question. We are in the Brytenwalda forum, I know this feature is in Brytenwalda, but I would like to know if there is a way to get this feature, separetly without Brytenwalda. Is the only way to get this feature via Brytenwalda?
  5. Jake Cage

Is this mod only for Brytenwalda, is there a link somewhere for it?
  6. Jake Cage

(RESOLVED)Deletion or change of hardware hash to return to trail mode.

I wish to know how to delete, remove or reset the hardware has in order to return to trial mode. I suppose you can call this 'deactivating'. I have deleted the proper files from the registry though I have not returned to trial mode. I want to change the serial key currently activated to another...
  7. Jake Cage

Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

He could at-least send a beta... and I am pretty sure it will be done on at-least December, heck, November if he works hard enough.
  8. Jake Cage

Hegemony 268 B.C.  :neutral: ....
  9. Jake Cage

Custom Settlement Screenshots

It's sad, I can't make a worthy scene unless its on a pre-made map...

Villageonpremade.jpg

Any good pre-made maps with hills, river etc.  because sturnhill doesn't have a river. (Close to Custow please)

10. Jake Cage

Custom Settlement Screenshots

I made a village on pre-made 'camp du sturnhill' I am new to scene editing and will send pictures soon, anyone tell me how to spoiler it? BTW Love the Scene where did you make it?
  11. Jake Cage

(268) 268 B.C. Media Center (preview)

Oh Shi*t wrong forum sorry! Removed!
  12. Jake Cage

I hope he posts it unfinished before next year, I really don't want to wait 2 more years... It would be awesome if he did manage to finish it though,though I doubt he will anytime soon.
  13. Jake Cage

TPW - Screenshots

I just can't seem to find a good shield with a lambda sign... What they don't sell them? Occasionally i see an athens shield but not spartan...
  14. Jake Cage

Zulhandro said:
    Jake Cage said:
    How do i do that spectator thing that he did on the virtual tours etc.?

To do that anywhere after to enable edit mode in configure before you launch the game, than when your in a town or field hold control and press e

Thank you! :grin:
  15. Jake Cage

How do i do that spectator thing that he did on the virtual tours etc.?
  16. Jake Cage

I estimate it will take say 5 months - 2 years to finish it so, why not? He should release it incomplete, and still work on it. Oh but how laggy will it be! I mean the .960 version lagged(Not much Really)! Oh and by the way how do you do that spectator mode thing? Is it possible to do it in .960?
  17. Jake Cage

Peloponnesian Map Download ver 0.7b

How is the progress?
  18. Jake Cage

http://www.in2greece.com/english/maps/map_of_Ancient_Greece.jpg
    This map is quite Accurate so you should use it ^^
  19. Jake Cage

Khudan should be Thermopylae. Also, Korith, You should change it to Corith, as we know it as so. At-least call it Korithos. Excuse me if I am wrong.
  20. Jake Cage

Great Map and totenerife_boy even I know what causes that... think of it this way, you load your save and use this map, what do you expect to happen, what about the lords in the previous town? shall they just die and come forth a new lord in his place?
Back
Top Bottom