Search results for query: *

• Users: Ross
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ross

MP Sci-Fi [WB] Galactic Battlegrounds - A Star Wars Mod

What is it? 'Galactic Battlegrounds - Ways of the Force' is a multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade Warband, the mod will mainly focus on melee aspects rather than laser blasters, force powers will however, be included, the mod is intended for Battle, Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Duel. The main...
  2. Ross

Offering free mirror for mod downloads

Hey, I have web hosting I dont really use much, I mainly use it for uploading images such as sigs etc, i also mirror the Mount&Musket mod. http://www.romecraft.co.uk/musketmod/MountMusket_Battalion_Beta_0.3.2.exe I just thought I might extend this free service to anyone who wishes to use my...
  3. Ross

How to create an icon for the splash screen?

Im creating a mod with a friend, and I want to implement a logo on the splash screen when you first start up mount and blade, where it asks what mod you want to play. Ive tried transparent backgrounds, but it wont implement gifs or pngs. Then i noticed other mods had seemed to have taken a part...
  4. Ross

MP Antiquity [WB] Romanorum Pugna

This mod has been discontinued Romanorum Pugna is a multiplayer mod being developed for Mount & Blade: Warband by myself and Ruud. We are known in game as: GoS_Ross GoS_Rudovich The name is not stuck yet, we may change it, but it translates to 'Roman Battles'. This mod will basically add...
Back
Top Bottom