Search results for query: *

• Users: Ferago
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ferago

mouse scrollwheel jumps ahead when switching weapons

When I try to use my scrollwheel to select my next weapon I'm having a problem where it continues cycling through the items. So instead of getting the next weapon it will keep going to the third which is pretty annyoing. I never had this problem before until I upgraded to windows 10, if anyone...
  2. Ferago

pistol duels?

Has anyone tried to do a pistol duel in this mod? As in pistols at ten paces or whatever? I think it might be an interesting idea for a tournament or something.
  3. Ferago

anyone interested in starting a multi mod clan?

I was just thinking I'm sure that there are other people like me who enjoy playing several of the great warband mods, but aren't really committed to one in particular, and aren't interested in some of the more specific clans. For instance I like playing lots of mods such as 1866, vikingr, mount...
  4. Ferago

where is character data saved?

I just reinstalled with the latest version, but I want to import my characters from before. I'm not talking about save games though, just the appearance of the characters that I use for multiplayer.
  5. Ferago

about one handed axes

Anyone else think they're somewhat underpowered? Should almost every axe really be shorter than the spiked mace the norman's have, which has 70 length? Also I don't find that they do that much damage to shields. They just don't have many advantages vs a sword to make up for their short length.
  6. Ferago

straight edged swords vs double edged swords

Does anyone know what advantages a straight edged sword would have over a double edged one, if any? I'm reading a book about nomads, and was surprised by this: "...Straight proto-sabers were soon the most common form of swords among the steppe nomads. They were used in Europe by the Avars and...
  7. Ferago

question about assisting in battles

How come whenever I go to assist one of my allies in a battle, only a small portion of my army spawns with me? Also, is there someway I can choose which ones will appear first? As it is now, some of my worst troops always seem to be with me while my favorites don't show up at all.
  8. Ferago

anyone think Nords are overpowered?

They have borderline invincible shields, the best armor, and their axes eat shields for breakfast.
  9. Ferago

question about lances

I was just thinking about how devastating getting charged with a lance must be to the human body, and there's something I can't figure out. So I assume that if you were standing on the ground and got hit by a lance at high speed, it would impale you right? Well what does the rider do now that...
  10. Ferago

how do you make horses rear up?

I always see people doing this. I heard it was control+R, but that doesn't do anything for me.
  11. Ferago

mace tips?

I was wondering if there was any specific strategy that's good to use with maces, like how to cause knockdowns or anything. I generally pick maces if I can get them, but usually it feels like I'm just using a much slower sword, with no thrust attack.
Back
Top Bottom