Search results for query: *

1. corkbob

Suggestions

- corkbob wrote: Hey mate its great to see a decent musket mod coming out on warband and i really want this mod to go far. I was hoping that in the future you might look to add some of the features from other mods such as diplomacy with the recruiting perks and patrols etc... I think it would...
  2. corkbob

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I tried to do the skybox fix like you said but I get this message when I have edited the file:

"Cannot create the C:razz:rogramme Files\Mount&BladeWarband\modules\1257ad\module.ini file.

Make sure that the path and file name are correct"

Disregard this I found the problem
  3. corkbob

BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.0

Ive had some problems where the text updates which should appear on the bottom left of the screen stops and i get no inbattle reports of casualties etc...

I have to keep exiting and restarting the game to get the text back is there  a permanent fix for this?
  4. corkbob

Welsh Rebels.

I think they are awsome, i love doing a cav charge on them and seeing all the horses falling it gives a sense of realism
  5. corkbob

[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

thats a nice map man, u thinking of adding it to the mod? Or is it for another one?
  6. corkbob

[S] Calradia 1578

I recon this mod would do a lot better if all the diplomacy,recruiters,extra lords all that shizzle was added. I dont know about anyone else but I cant play a mod anymore without the recruiter parties etc...
  7. corkbob

[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Nice one dude i really like this mod and all the components come together for a really nice playign environment. I was wondering if you would be able to add the extra lords that one of the other modders made? It would be nice to get them in to make the game more interesting :smile:

Thanks again, love the mod :smile:
  8. corkbob

Knights the Last Battle ver 1

i tried to play the game but the text in game goes instantly unreadable
  9. corkbob

This mod...

I think its a great mod i love the whole scale of it - i just get the occasional ingame crash which makes it a little annoyin
  10. corkbob

Text randomly dissapears?

yeah its fully updated and ive never had the problem until this patch
  11. corkbob

Text randomly dissapears?

Recently when ive been playing warband all the text will just dissapear from screen or become completely illegible - I cant see any death reports or options, commands. Sometimes it happens straight away sometimes it takes a while to occur. I have no idea what the problem is - any help would be...
  12. corkbob

Protect the Colours!

South Essex!
  13. corkbob

How to solve crashes?

I used to have this problem in native - I solved it by lowering graphics to the minimum then slowly putting them up till I found my comps limit - im pretty sure its down to graphics
  14. corkbob

[Suggestion Box] - The discussions

I like the idea of siege engines - maybe some cannon? (I understand if thats tricky to make!) but ive seen siege rams etc used could be cool to see some
  15. corkbob

FAQ

manlai5 said:
    hey there aren't any gun in that chest
    there are only katana and 1 armor
    how can i find gun ?

You need to start a new game mate - it doesnt work on a game you are already playing
  16. corkbob

well I found when I attacked a castle I would get raped completely simply due to the guns.

But I use a tactic where I pull all my troops back and let me gunners shoot the defenders - this eventually draws the defenders out (if they can move down the ramp) then I charge them with my infantry

If they cant move out I just try and thin out their archers and gunners
  17. corkbob

dam right! I feel bad sometimes but I thought it would be funny to send my 30 recruits into the attack when I was sieging - that was fun :razz: they got mowed down by musket fire...
  18. corkbob

AoC followers

ive never really had a problem shooting at enemies with shields I find they go down easily enough using my carbine.
  19. corkbob

Well I usually get trainer to atleast 4 because I generally lose a lot of troops in battles due to my bloodthirsty nature lol.... I just think it would be great to be able to pop back to your castle now and then - grab those few more recruits and hopefully you will still have your solid base of trained men and you got htose extra ones to train up.
Back
Top Bottom