Search results for query: *

• Users: Kizz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Compilations of Kegenki animations pack

I think not many played kegenki's mod http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1871. I played and I like the animations doen by Yuias, so I have compiled them to be easily added to any mods that I play. If anyone wants to tryout can download and add it yourself.
  2. Playing 0.9 new game

Ok I started playing and found if I join a faction after Char creation, game than auto-adjusts my faction to reflect my faction standings with the other factions per the faction selected. Than I find it difficult, cuz as I run around recruiting my army, due fact that my faction is already at...
  3. Bow damage for different types of bows

This is 0.9 ver. notice as follows :- 1) Bent Hunting bow 7c / Acc 99 / Spd 97 2) Short Bow 10c /Acc 99 / Spd 97 / Draw 1 3) Normad Bow 10p /Acc 99 / Spd 96 / Draw 2 4) Mongol Bow 5c / Acc 99 / Spd 95 / Draw 3 5) Warbow 10c / Acc 99 / Spd 93 / Draw 4 Leads me to think that bows are not balance...
  4. Warband annimations compilation

I took the animations from NE-Kengeki and made some modifications to it. FYI - NE-Kengeki is a japanese mod that came from japan, I couldnt get 0.96 ver to work, but I like the animations so I merged it with the Native animations. What was added is a bunch of animations for all attacks, I like...
Back
Top Bottom