• Users: Darkenmal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Darkenmal

Unban request on NA_Groupfighting

Unbanned. Please ignore this post.
  2. Darkenmal

Crosshair

The crosshair just doesn't work for me on this mod... any way I could change it to the crosshair found in NW? Thanks.
  3. Darkenmal

So how did the game do financially?

NW was a hit (in more ways then one) with the players, but how did it do financially? Was Taleworlds pleased? Did it make a profit or at least enough to break even? Just curious. :P
  4. Darkenmal

Sound Issue!

Can't hear shots from a distance, and when I am in first person when I shoot I never here it. If it do, its SEVERELY muted. Any help would be most welcome. Thanks.
  5. Darkenmal

Ban request, pretty much the whole server. (US MG)

This is pretty retarded overall guys. Name of the server you were on : US_MG Name of the person causing trouble: A good third of the server Nature of their offense: Team Killing each other and ruining the game. Time and date of their offense: 9:00 pm - 9:25 pm EST If needed, what your...
  6. Darkenmal

Duke Nukem Forever $28.49

Amazing deal at this site guys.. trust me on this one.. its legit. I bought homefront and a bunch of games from here. <no> Just trying to save you all the $$.. especially in the economy that we have right now.
  7. Darkenmal

How do you recruit units aside from castles and forts?

I thought there was mercenary camps or something along the lines of that.. But I haven't found anything like that yet? Can someone help me out here? lol.
  8. Darkenmal

Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword Release Date Details!

Release Date: May 3rd Cost: 14.99 Source: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/21/chat-mount-blade-with-fire-and-sword/ Sorry if old.
  9. Darkenmal

The new Conquest server..

Is amazing! Whoever did it deserves props.. its a lot of fun. :)
  10. Darkenmal

Will you guys be supporting With Fire and Sword?

Just wondering if the mod team will be. If so, I will definitely buy With Fire and Sword day one.
  11. Darkenmal

This definitely needs to be fixed via a Patch ASAP.

I keep getting kicked out this game ALL THE TIME. I try to play mount and musket and I always get kicked when I'm playing. My internet and my computer are all very good, so I think its the actual servers. Any ideas on how to fix this kicking?
Back
Top Bottom