Search results for query: *

1. Droidekafan

Guarantee polearm for polearm troops

Hi, I made a mod of the troop trees for Floris expanded which guarantees polearms are given to certain troops at the start of a battle. It should stop frustrating situations in which many of your troops do not have polearms like they should. A full list of troops that are guaranteed polarms is...
  2. Droidekafan

Lord in jail glitch

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me with a glitch I am having. There is a glitch with a lord being in jail who I have to bust out, where upon getting the jail keys from the guard and freeing him from prison when we go to fight our way out he starts attacking me and I have to kill him to...
  3. Droidekafan

LAN game

Hi all, I was wondering if you would help me with my problem? My problem is I can not play warband on a LAN network game, as my friend cannot see my server when I host it, any one know why?
  4. Droidekafan

Weird speech glitch

Hi all, I've just found a weird speech glitch for Warband. When I was talking to an enemy lord, Jarl Deglan, trying to get him to join me, I said to him "How do feel about King Ragnar?" and he said to me "It is well known that I was disapointed that King Ragnar received the fief of Rhodok...
  5. Droidekafan

Lords in exile

I have a question, regarding lords in exile. I have just seen a lord go in to exile outside Calradia, and when I look at his character in notes, it says 'Quryas Noyan has left the realm'. Will lords, such as the one I have just told you about, ever come back into the game?
  6. Droidekafan

Graphics bug

Hello all, I have a problem, in that when I play the game, the graphics wierd up sometimes, such as in battle or on the map, the skybox randomly disapears and is replaced by the HOM(hall of mirrors) effect. And also when a notification appears, such as 'the truce between the Kingdom of Swadia...
  7. Droidekafan

Hero character file

Does anyone know how to export hero characters like you do with your own character? Cos when I try it only exports my character
  8. Droidekafan

A bit inappropriate...

I found a glitch after I busted somone out of prison. What happened was I released a lord who was help captive at a town, then after that I went to a feast, only to find all of my clothes had gone so I was wearing nothing :/ can somone help me solve this?
  9. Droidekafan

Heroes, leadership and prisoner managment

Well I want to make my heroes lords, but I cant upgrade thier leadership or prisoner maganement so they can have more troops, any help?
  10. Droidekafan

Hero Stats

How do you edit hero stats using the in-game editor?
  11. Droidekafan

Disappearing heroes

As you can guess by the title, I have a disappearing hero. Heres what happened; I captured a castle and placed Jeremus as my minister, then the castle got captured and he has disapeared off the face of the planet. I checked him on the characters list and hist whereabouts are unknown and I try to...
  12. Droidekafan

How to get vassals

How do I recruit vassals for my kingdom on warband? And can I turn heroes into vassals?
  13. Droidekafan

Vassals

How do I appoint vassals to my kingdom? Moreover, how do I appoint my companions as vassals?
  14. Droidekafan

Input

Is there any way of changing the input method for controls from a mouse and keyboard the a joystick or controller? I am asking because I would like to use my wired Xbox 360 controller to play Warband and I don't know how to set it up for use in Warband.
  15. Droidekafan

Steam

I have a problem: I cant install Warband. Reason: Steam. Steam is not compatible with my PC(Windows 7), and I cant install for this reason. Is there and way I could install Warband using the disk WITHOUT installing steam?
Back
Top Bottom