Search results for query: *

• Users: bunnyhop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spawned party won't fight

I'm having a problem trying to spawn custom controls for my player controlled faction.  The party spawns just fine and patrols the kingdom just like it should.  However it will not engage any enemies of the faction nor will any enemies engage it. Anyone have any thoughts as to what I may be...
  2. Fogs and it's effects

I know rain/snow has an impact on archery but does fog have any impact on stats or how the AI functions?  Or is it simply a visual effect for the benefit of the player?
  3. Issue with tavernkeepers buying prisoners

I am attempting to create a menu option in python to allow tavernkeepers to buy prisoners.  I'm familiar with the .txt editing solution but I'm looking for a python based solution. I initially attempted to duplicate the ransom broker dialog and set it so tavernkeepers could use as well...
  4. [S] Litus

Litus is a module designed to enhance gameplay and features of the warband expansion of Mount & Blade.  It includes improved siege scenes, new armour textures, new items, faction balancing and a lot more fun! Installation Instructions: Simply unzip the file and copy the folder into your...
  5. Item Limits for Warband

I've seen a few different numbers given for the over game item limit for the M&B engine.  AFAIK the actual number is 915 items.  Can anyone verify that number for warband or mention if it's higher/lower than that?
Back
Top Bottom