Search results for query: *

1. The Peloponnesian War - Open Alpha Test Feedback

Being knocked down by shields gets annoying when you can't stand up when fighting two men, and maybe add more ladders when besieging castles, it gets too crowded and you end up waiting the whole battle as your soldiers die. It's been done in previous mods too, 3 ladders instead of one, or bigger ladders, and the ability to get inside the castle and open the gate.
  2. The Peloponnesian War - Open Alpha Test Feedback

The only issue so far is ship combat. Falling off the ship=doom, the combat interface isn't available either. Maybe make ships bigger too, it gets laggy with 50+ soldiers fighting on 3-4 ship decks that aren't very wide. Other than that great mod, and maybe add an ability to throw the dory in combat?
  3. Mount and Blade War band numerous errors

But won't the errors transfer along with my save?
  4. How do you become a king in warband?

What if you let the King or Lord take the property you captured, and you didnt renounce your oath? Is there anyway to get it from that point, because i've captured so many territories and I want to start my own kingdom.
  5. Mount and Blade War band numerous errors

I'm not willing to lose all my save data.
  6. Mount and Blade War band numerous errors

Alright, so I love my copy of War Band, and find it amazing, but it has many errors i have seen. In some battles, my allies wont charge forward, leaving me and my men to do all the work, my characters face is missing hair after saving, and all food does +0 morale, leaving me men who constantly...
Back
Top Bottom