Search results for query: *

1. kaospeppers

Spear and shield hardest weapon combo?

It really is, poke 1 damage poke 1 damage etc etc. Anyone know how to really use a shiled and spear? i mean it was the most common weapon for the majority of human history.
  2. kaospeppers

Best of the Series.

Of all the old america mods this one is the most complete. The others seem sloppy and unfinished. This one however has awesome features. One main thing i noticed. when recruiting marines from port towns it takes your shilings but if you have 0 shilings you can still recruit men.
  3. kaospeppers

This mod and 1.41

Just wondering has anyone tried this mod with 1.41. Curse steam and its autoupdate even though autoupdate is turned off :evil:
  4. kaospeppers

Can recruit militia from villages when nuetral now when did this happen?

ragingbull78 said:
    Yeah the latest patch did fix alot of issues.  It also made some areas a little more difficult and forces you to rethink some strategies but overall it was an excelent patch.  The dust clouds on bullet hits are pretty sweet.  Nothing like having a whole army of ranged troops fire off a volley and see all of the impacts on the other side of the map.  And like wannyboy stated nox has been saying on alot of threads that warband features will be coming once the major bug issues are solved.

Love the sig. Reminds me of my state who rewards idiotic teens who get knocked-up but punishes those of us who follow the rules.
  5. kaospeppers

Is my game Bugged?

On char creation i selected normal. My char is level 2 with 9s for all his stats. I have more Attribute points to spend and alot already chosen. for example leadership is maxed out. as is power strike. In game i start with an extra set of clothes. and weapons. Should i restart is this a sign...
  6. kaospeppers

Can recruit militia from villages when nuetral now when did this happen?

So ive been refraining from buying WFAS just cause im having a ball with the Floris mod pack in Warband. I dld the trial for the latest patch and i must say im impressed. TW has made some great improvements for the game. Things ive noticed. You can recruit volunteers from villages now :) You...
  7. kaospeppers

4gs of ram not enough to play floris on a 64 bit os?

First off gotta say love the mod, love it too much in fact i probably wont be able to go back to anything else due to the awesomeness of this pack. However i keep running into this problem "error:not enough video memory" i orginially got it while trying to load the game, modified the sounds so...
  8. kaospeppers

Mod dead?

I ionly see 2 servers in the list and they always seem empty what gives
  9. kaospeppers

I Need a good quickstart guide

It appears im newb i need a good quickstart guide. As i cannot complete anything beyond the kill the bandits quest
  10. kaospeppers

Having trouble getting started.

no not at all.
    I like the feel of the game, would prefer reniscance but whatever, and hey atleast with this flat map no annoying mountains

Also where is their cheap salt i can find any for under 200 a bag
  11. kaospeppers

Having trouble getting started.

Maybe its the fact that you cant recruit from villages anymore. Maybe its cause i cant find this so called story after i do the zamyoshi....whatever quests. Anyone out there that can help me
  12. kaospeppers

Not all cities are massive

yes thats it
    none of the other cities allow you to explore like you can there, its also the only city so far ive found where you can find the merchants actually in the streets
  13. kaospeppers

Not all cities are massive

Atleast to me it seems like only the first city in poland, forget its name the one the village elder sends you to to lower the taxes is actually treated like a city in game as in its large, it doesnt have the option to walk around the courtyard, no invisible walls.
  14. kaospeppers

City OHs

Oh the invisible walls how they irk me. Oh how one must use TAB to get anywhere in a city kills the immersion. Oh how i can no longer ride my steed in the streets. Oh how there is little to no difference between a castle or a town anymore. Oh how fun barfighting really is.
  15. kaospeppers

Huge cities and storylines < Warband features

The cities are large but its wierd that when you walk in they are all treated like castles atleast in the demo. ANd i cant walk around the majority of the city only a small portion of it, in that small portion only the mayor and prison gaurd exist. To get to the markets, the fort, the tavern i have to tab out.

That would be my biggest complaint
  16. kaospeppers

kaospeppers said:
    I dunno havent gotten that far into it. I know i dislike tartar raiders and their abnormally fast horses

You may have to swear an oath to recruit faction troops, mercenaries still wander the tavers, oh and bar fights are anawesome feature wb did not have
  17. kaospeppers

I dunno havent gotten that far into it. I know i dislike tartar raiders and their abnormally fast horses
  18. kaospeppers

Level 7 trial

Was wondering if there are any plans to release the typical get to level 7 trial theyve done for the previous 2 games. Im very interested in WFAS but i need to know if i need it now or if i should continue playing my addicting game of warband
  19. kaospeppers

Come on, where is it?

Take into consideration that tale worlds may be located in a different timezone than you
  20. kaospeppers

Make armor/weapons sold in apporiate faction cities.

One of things i never got used to is the fact that when i play as say sarranid and start trying to upgrade my armor i can never find sarranid armor at the sarranid cities. This goes with all factions, it looks as if all armor/weapon merchants in the game share the same "loot" pool. Perhaps make...
Back
Top Bottom