Search results for query: *

• Users: souleater
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. souleater

1257 AD Performance thread (+some tips)

Hello all! As the title suggests, this will be a thread for people to share their experience with PC performance and FPS management in Warband and this mod specifically. Hopefully this will help those of us, who want to upgrade our machines specifically for this game, in order to be able to...
  2. souleater

Filming videos of Mount & Blade WARBAND

Hi! I've been doing videos for Medieval 2 for quite a long while now. There are some neat tutorials and very helpful chaps out there who got me started on all the necessary tools and techniques. Doing a quick search on google I was shocked to find no trace of M&B video making tuts whatsoever. I...
  3. souleater

[CTD in Battle] Unable to play after the patch...

After a few weeks of not playing the game I launched Steam and it downloaded an update for Warband. (Launcher says I have the 1.142 version) As a result it always crashes after a few seconds in battle. No matter if it is a custom battle or a SP campaign battle. Campaign map seems to work fine...
  4. souleater

Glittery glimmer bug

I've been playing Warband for long time but recently I bought a new computer and this weird bug/glitch is bothering me. A sort of glimmer shows up randomly in both in battles and on the map. It's like a star which shows up for half a second and disappears. It shines in various colours from blue...
  5. souleater

M&B Warband mod compability

Hi! I have never tried a M&B mod and have some questions regarding the mods released for the old game. Will they work with the new Warband expansion?? Also what are the best mods to start with in your opinion? Thanks in advance!  :D
  6. souleater

Version 0.860 of the game?

Hello. I bought the Warband expansion game. My version is 1.1. However when playing multiplayer I see that many players have 0.860 version thus not allowing me to join their matches. Does anyone have any information on where I could obtain this 0.860 version?
Back
Top Bottom