Search results for query: *

• Users: Eligar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Old returning player

Howdy PoP community, I used to play this mod religiously years ago (nearly got 800 hours on it). Back then I used an editor to slightly change my Pendor troop equipment, starting reputation with some factions and the amount of mercs I could hire in taverns. I'm wondering if this is still...
  2. How to record in 16:9?

Hi there guys. After watching some Let's Plays, I really wanted to do one for PoP, but for youtube to record high def, I need a 16:9 resolution. Now my game only allows 1680x1050. Does anyone have a fix / solution on how I can play at 1920:1080?
  3. Cannot win the game (faction won't disband)

Hey all. After many months of playing, I've finally 'finished' PoP, except that the D'shar faction won't disband. They've got no fies left and the only message that pops up for me is: "Enemy patrol spotted near High Reach Castle" or something like that. I've gotten rid of 6 bandit lairs around...
  4. Dealing with enemy hideouts.

How do I get rid of enemy hidouts? I'm playing on 96% difficulty on my game and I'm currently up against 56 Raiders with only 6 dudes (myself included). Why are these things so hard?
  5. Graphical Glitches (Textures missing or overlapping)

Hey guys. After starting up a new game I've been experiencing these weird graphical glitches. Weapons not showing up while wielding them, seeing your character displayed on the screen that tells you factions have gone to war, the UI disappearing and settings not saving (like turning off banners...
  6. Graphical Glitches (Textures missing or overlapping)

Hey guys. After starting up a new PoP game I've been experiencing these weird graphical glitches. Weapons not showing up while wielding them, seeing your character displayed on the screen that tells you factions have gone to war, the UI disappearing and settings not saving (like turning off...
  7. Mod still being updated?

Hey there, I had a look at the download thread, and noticed it was made in 2011. Is Sword of Damocles (both M&B and Warband) still being developed? Or are you planning to move it over to M&B 2? If it is still being developed, is there an ETA on when the next update will be out?
  8. Pendor Men-at-Arms

Hey there all! So yeah... the Pendor Men-at-Arms, both on foot or on horseback don't really do it for me. I've noticed that your regular units will replace their sword and shield with a two handed weapon. And although this might sound nice, I find my top of the line troops usually turning into...
  9. Joust Tournament (Video)

They held a Jousting tournament earlier, and I  managed to record some of it. Enjoy everyone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVH5I4N8K5k&feature=youtu.be
  10. Unbelievable!

Story time! During my adventures, I decided to restore the throne of Sarleon back to its rightful owner. After leading a bloody campaign, I eventually managed to capture all of Sarleon and even some surrounding castles. Right now Sarleon is the biggest and most powerful nation in the Kingdom...
  11. [Suggestion] Pendor's Castle

Now I wasn't sure where to post any suggestions, so if you can tell me. By all means do. But I just thought of something which might be cool to add. A castle that can only be entered by the chosen one of the prophesy (the player). As soon as you declared yourself King and started rebuilding...
  12. Good Pendor Tactics?

Right, so I've been playing around with my Pendor soldiers for a bit now, trying to figuire out the best way to fight with them. I'll admit, I had trouble. Where in Sarleaon I made sure I used Men-at-Arms for sieges, and fantastic longbow men to draw out the enemy to me. Pendor is a lot more...
  13. How to revive Pendor

Hey there guys. I have a few questions regarding the Kingdom of Pendor. -First of, what did their banner look like? If I'm going to restore the Kingdom, I'd like to have the same banner they had. -How do I revive the Kingdom? When I start my own, do I have to name it Pendor or is there a...
  14. SoD Morale System

Today I wanted to talk a bit about morale systems in games. My money is that most of you know Mass Effect or Knights of the Old Republic. These games use a very clear morale system: *Do good things and you get Good Points *Do bad things and you get Evil Points Depending on these decisions your...
  15. uh oh! Another noob topic (some questions)

I've searched the boards a bit, but couldn't find a clear awnser. The weirdest thing I've had so far is the bounty missions. For several reasons. First of all they say: "What?! Has my send you?" My what? Then he starts talking about the F.B.I. o.O Now first of all I took this quest from a...
  16. M&B and future updates

I've tried searching for this both through this forum's searcher and google, but I couldn't get a clear awnser. I was wondering if the game is now in its final state or will more content be added later on? I very much like being able to hire crafters in towns, which was added some time ago, and...
  17. I love the Heraldic Knights!

I try recruiting them whenever I can. There's just something about them. Having your own group of knights wearing your colors. Like an honor guard.
  18. Adenian Knights Colors

Right, been playing as a Aden general lately and I love this army! I was just wondering. Their Knights ride all kinds of diffrently colored mounts into battle. Wouldn't you be able to maybe dress the Knights up like that aswell? Maybe in all kinds of diffrent colored tabards or decorated...
  19. Official M&B Lore?

So after getting bits of info ingame, I kinda wondered if there was a written lore to be found anywhere. I checked the wiki, but that was a bit vague. Searching the forums didn't turn out too much either. So is there M&B Lore out there?
  20. The Second Invasion

Other then the Imperial Invasion, I now have to deal with an invasion of Nobles joining me! I now have 3 castles and 3 villages, but Nobles come flogging to my doorstep. I get a good 25 Nobles every day. When I wasn´t paying attention for a while my monthly army cost went from 1100 to 4200 gold...
Back
Top Bottom