Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsewe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tsewe

Casualties Report

Hello everyone Just here to ask if there is any option to Disable Casualties Report during battles? I think it's so overwhelming in big battles, you can't see a damn thing because of those messages. Or is there any mod for that? To remove them or make them smaller? Haven't found any either...
  2. Tsewe

Resolved Companion's Price

Just to let you know that it has been said that companions' expensive prices were reduced in 1.2 Beta (because of equipment). However I just started a new game with 1.2 yesterday and I met 2 companions with insanely high prices: - Selun the Alone in Onira asked for more than 7 000 denars -...
  3. Tsewe

SP - World Map Encounters and Dialogue screens

Let me be clear: Dialogue screens, especially for looters and bandits, are totally useless. The only options you have is to say "Surrender or Die" or "'I'l leave you alone". The problem is, it adds more loading screens for no good reason, except maybe laugh at those ugly looter faces. The game...
  4. Tsewe

Caladog needs garrison troops in "City" Quest Problem

Well basically, this quest is not only very annoying and the opposite of "fun", but also broken. King Caladog of Battania asked me he needed 5 Battanian Highborn Warriors for X's garrison". Now this is not even clear if we need to bring the soldiers to him or to donate them in X's garrison. You...
  5. Tsewe

Unbalanced Hideouts

Hideouts are way too hard most of the times. A village elder sent me on a quest to clear a forest bandit hideout nearby. Fine, I told him, I'm gonna be ok with my top tier troops. But no. Why? Because there were more than 30+ of them in that hideout. And we're 8. Even with top tier equipment...
  6. Tsewe

Resolved Some minor bugs (armor, companions, banners)

1. The leather tunic/armor fund in several cities is glitchy on female characters only: 2. There is a flying Pannel and torch one the generic Vlandian city scene: 3. Some companions have a generic background text: Now about companions, there are several issues: a. They are almost all...
  7. Tsewe

How do you increase morale?

Hello hello, Does anyone have any tips to improve morale and keep it high? I barely manage to keep it between 60 and 65 with +6 food variety. It's kind of not cool that this concept is missing from the ingame Encyclopedie concept page. I don't understand why, and I hope the Devs will add it.
  8. Tsewe

A praise to the sound designers/editors

One of the best aspect of the game, as it is right now, is the sound effects imo. Sounds feel real, grounded and great. From incredible horse steps to foot steps on snowy terrain, to ambient sounds, UI sounds and of course, the music. So many games neglect it, or just miss the target. But TW...
  9. Tsewe

[BUG] Another bug with Family Feud (cannot complete quest)

Seriously, this quest is killing me! I just spent 1h to make it work because it is still bug, and it still does not work. 1st, I manage to bring the Child to the 2nd village. 2nd, the Child is nowhere to be found in the 2nd village (maybe because I have 4 companions excluding him?) 3rd...
  10. Tsewe

About "Auto Allocate Clan Member Perks"

So, I started my game with this option UNTICKED. To my understanding, it means I had disabled this option. Which also means I should be able to allocate my companions' perks manually. But I can't. I've tried to tick the option box, but nothing seems to change. I don't know if it's a bug? Has...
  11. Tsewe

SP - General Encounters: Dialogue screen, Attack menu and Loading screens

So I've been wondering why go back and forth like that when you encounter an enemy party: First, you get a Loading Screen to get to the Dialogue Screen, where you have a close up on your enemy's face. If looters/brigands, you usually just have one option, which is "You're dead!" or something...
  12. Tsewe

[BUG] Small Bug Report

I'll go straight to the point here: 1. Some banner designs (especially Celtic and Norse ones) do not show up propoerly either on banner/shields (from the beginning). Here's the one I chose, which is supposed to look like a Circle: 2. There's a flying sign & torch in the (a?) generic Vlandian...
  13. Tsewe

We need a Taunt Key!

Some Warband Mods had taunt keys, which was GREAT. It became quite essential without me noticing it... And now finally we're playing Bannerlord but... there's no taunt key! We can't yell "I'll drink from your skull!" nor bash our own shields and yell "AAaaaaeeehhhHH!" Feels amazing. Come one...
  14. Tsewe

An "Auto-Walk" key would be very handy

The title says it all, who agrees? My wrist hurts, especially when walking around towns.
  15. Tsewe

Anyway to cross the interior sea by ship/boat?

Haven't found any yet. How about you? If not, are there any plans to add this feature?
  16. Tsewe

Which ammo goes with which gun?

Hi! First of all, high praise for this amazing work. One hour playing, no CTDs, and it's a pre-alpha stage? Amazing! So here's my question: I've looted this WWII rifle and I have no idea whatsoever what ammo it needs. I haven't found any place where it tells me what ammo the gun I "hover over"...
  17. Tsewe

Upgraded Village Scene

Hey everyone, I want to ask you one question before i start anything: Do you often possess a village fully upgraded, with all 5 upgrades? Or does it happen really rarely? Or has it ever happened to you? Would it be worth to: 1- improve existing village scenes (without upgrades, just normal...
  18. Tsewe

Improved Character Creation System

Heyya I wanted to share this thought with you guys, this is a suggestion about the character creation system. I think, and it always bothers me when i start a new game of europe 1200, that the current / native character creation system (calling it CCS will be easier) isn't quite appropriate or...
  19. Tsewe

one qustion

hey when whill be released the niext patch? SORRY!! I haaaddd to do it. I can't get enough of those new threads-with 4 mistakes in 10 words - anyone-knows-when-the-next-patch-will-be-released-type!! Hope you will forgive me for lifting your heart for one sec. Peace
  20. Tsewe

AAR: Land of opportunity: a muslim's dream

First of all, I don't even know what AAR stands for. Secondly, I thank erike_3e 'cause I'll use his "noble diary" as a model for mine. Third... well let me begin! July 3rd 1200 - Noon July 10th 1200 - morning July 15th 1200 - noon July 18th 1200 July 23rd 1200 - morning July 26th...
Back
Top Bottom