Search results for query: *

• Users: LordHasek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordHasek

Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

The LES Summer Supremacy Dueling Tournament Current Prize Pool: $201 US - Donate to the Prize Pool Donations: Anonymous - $21 A Balion Mercenary - $20 Ashtre_zerg - $50 Maddawg- $10 Official Challonge Link: http://challonge.com/les Lower Bracket ROUND 7 DEADLINE: November 22nd - 11/22...
  2. LordHasek

[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

[left] Officer Banner Currently Public Ventrilo Server: v5.defconservers.com Port: 4396 Clan Banner The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen is a team of players dedicated to competition within the Mount & Blade: Warband Native community. The League believes in dedication...
  3. LordHasek

On The Art of Team Play & Coordination or - How to Win in a Battle Server

The Art of Team Play & Coordination or - How to Win in a Battle Server As some people may know, I am occasionally inspired to sit down and write an article that I hope will improve the state of the multiplayer game. Also, those I have met in game may be aware of the frustration I occasionally...
  4. LordHasek

An Advanced Guide to Dueling - More Than Manual Block *Updated 6/16*

Most Recent Update: *2 More attack patterns with explanations *Expanded Section on Chamber Blocking *Updated Attack Pattern Notation *Updated definition of deep feinting Updates Coming Soon: * More attack patterns  - including poor attack sequences with explanations. * I am now taking...
  5. LordHasek

[BUG] Equipment not refunded after picking up new weapons

I think this has been around for awhile now but just today I was playing as the nords, played the first round with leather armor, 1h Battle Axe, and a huscarl shield. My shield broke during that first round and then I picked up a long bardiche during the same round. In the next round I bought...
Back
Top Bottom