Search results for query: *

• Users: Knil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Knil

Dragonslayer my first model

Let me know what you think it's my first model I've made it took about 3 hours. Still WIP. Messed up proportions, guard isn't edged out correct and missing chain link. Btw I have the rim in the guard edged out but I can't figure out how to make it look correct any advice? Notice how the...
  2. Knil

Dragonslayer my first model

Let me know what you think it's my first model I've made it took about 3 hours. Still WIP. Pommel too large, guard isn't edged out correct and missing chain link. Btw I have the rim in the guard edged out but I can't figure out how to make it look correct any advice? Notice how the guard is...
  3. Knil

4 Chords to Rule THEM ALL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I Pretty hilarious if I do say so myself :)
  4. Knil

Gats or Guts?

Just a silly poll :D
  5. Knil

SP Native Minimod: Companion Export & Banner Edit (respec companions) updated 4/24

This minimod allows you to export and import companions just like you can do for your own character and also edit your banner at any time all within the camp menu. (credit: to rubik for providing the source code I just build the module in python and added the flag edit) >>NEW v1.113v2<< >>OLD...
  6. Knil

Re-specialization

Is there some way to respec your character or your companions? IE, to revert all attribute points and skills to default and let you redistribute them again, but keep them at the same level at in the process so nothing is lost. Basically I like to try different set ups with myself and companions...
  7. Knil

Dismemberment possible in warband?

Cutting people in half could only make this mod better is it possible when it is ported to be a feature?
  8. Knil

Way to abandon property?

Basically this tax inefficiency is killing me and I want to abandon a castle that I have that's way out of the way for me anyway and not very strategic. I'm a vassal so I can't just pass the property off to someone and I'm not at war with anyone around this castle so I can't just let them siege...
  9. Knil

Change banner in singeplayer?

I realize the errors in my banner choice and was wondering if theirs some way to change the banner in singeplayer? I was used to PoP where you can just change it in the camp page and didn't realize my errors until latter. So any text file or someway to edit the SP banner? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom