Search results for query: *

1. khornebread

Peasants are Overpowered

Peasants are way overpowered.  They are everywhere all the time and you cannot wipe them out.  Individually the groups are not too tough but you cannot kill enough of them.  I burn their villages, steal their cows and food but I can’t take over their settlements.  Even when you have all of...
  2. khornebread

Detterrent of Command quest

I received this quest but is has no objectives, are you supposed to do something?
  3. khornebread

Pre Battle Set Up

I looked a lot on the forum but see nothing that explains the pre battle set up, infantry/cav/archery leaders.  Anyone know how to use it (w/ lots of detail?).  Is there a good link? It looks fantastic and I would love to use it more effectively. 
  4. khornebread

Seige Tactics

I have heard this several times (Noosers most recently) in the forum that a small force of 300 elite units can beat any garrison.  I am assuming this means an 1100 man garrison with significant amounts of elite troops in a single ladder city.  I am also assuming max damage and good AI. If you...
  5. khornebread

Defeat 7 Invading Armies Acheivement

Which armies count for this badge?  I started the fight and defeated 3 Peasant Armies, 3 Mettenheim Armies, 2 Jatu, 1 or 2 snake cult an probably some other misc but no badge. 
  6. khornebread

Valonbray Chest

If you have got that special something out of the Valonbray chest, what day were you on?  I have one game at 1500+ days and another at 1000+, got loot out of Valonbray several times and have never seen it.
  7. khornebread

Missing Companions

If you have companions missing (because of canceled "lend companion" mission or other), open the Companions Mission Report, it should say " companion attempting to rejoin party".  If so, just looking at the report should bring them back the next day.  Look at the report again after a companion...
  8. khornebread

Alaric Von Brouhaha

Do you have to be very lucky to get this spawn?  He spawned near Sarleon and I was at Javiksholm and immediately rushed there and I am pretty sure he was already dead.
  9. khornebread

Noldor Trainer

I passed two the Noldor trainer tests and it says I received a bonus but it was not to my skills.  What is it?
  10. khornebread

Border Incident

How can these be used?  I have not seen any dialogue options regarding them.  Is this only useable within your own faction or can you incite two other factions to war?  Not looking for the whole answer, just a nudge in the right direction. 
  11. khornebread

Peace Mission

Does the Peace Mission from the town master still exist?  I am a Fierdsvain Vassal and at war with everybody.  I have been to all of Fierdsvain towns asking for missions but no peace mission, did some mission to go to next mish but still no luck.  Are there other ways to get peace declared as a...
  12. khornebread

Upgrading Knight Orders

Upgrading the knighthood orders does not appear to be very cost effective.  Adding +2 to St and Ag and +10 to weapons skills seems OK for 10K, a little expensive for 20K and ridiculous for 40K.  I am Fiersdvain so I have only done it with Lady Valkyries. Other thoughts?  If you have done like 5x...
  13. khornebread

Hotfix w/ saved games

I have my game saved in 3.411 and just upgraded to 3.4.2 but I don't see my saved games when I start 3.4.2.  My folders are named with the version. Please blast away at my newb. 
  14. khornebread

No sheild Characters

I read people play w/ two handed weapons but it would seem you would die rather quickly with all the Xbow/bow troops out there and no shield.  The top tier body armor seems to top out at 80(?), vs piercing it protects about 25% (?) and 50 damage means you can take about 3 shots.  With a shield...
  15. khornebread

Eyegrim and Three Seers

Is there a story line  or a game mechanic reason why these two spawns are non capturable?  I think it makes more sense that these two have Qualis gems in their pocket as opposed to Alaric Van Brouhhaha.  <Discuss>
  16. khornebread

Declaring Independence

Please correct my misconceptions I want to declare my independent kingdom.  My basic plan is find an unguarded city near the edge like Cez or Nal Tar or Poinsbruck (sp) attack and get it.  Empty my party into it (about 100), round up a lot more in villages etc, put them all in the castle, make...
  17. khornebread

Adonja missing

Adonja left the party and her name is not available for the companion search.  Is this a bug or does she leave for good?
  18. khornebread

Battle Inventory Bug

During a battle, I can access the inventory chest just fine.  if I switch out horses though the horse graphic changes but if I had a lame horse it stays lame and the hit points don't change. 
  19. khornebread

godly Rewards

When I was about 15th level, a god spoke to me and gave me +1 Horse Archery, another post reports a Ruby Rune Bow (at freaking 15th level!!).  What rewards have other people received and at about what level? 
  20. khornebread

Finneas de Digit

The first time I encountered Fineas he offered me the map, now he does not and I had a Qualis gem.  Do you only get one shot at it?
Back
Top Bottom