Search results for query: *

1. Aethelgar

[DL] Danelagh

Lol Otarr, what a beautiful post in Anglo-Saxon alliterative style :grin:
  2. Aethelgar

The impossibility of sieges

Munx said:
    why you think the war lasted so long ?  :roll:

Because they should simply have starved the English. Would they sally, they'd die. Same goes for Crecy, Poitiers and Agincourt, where the stupidity of the French nobility (they simply charged up the hill to some thousands of longbowmen waiting behind hedges) almost brought France to the brink of losing the war.
  3. Aethelgar

Your favorite faction?

FrisianDude said:
    Fryslân! :smile:

Yarr =D Same.
  4. Aethelgar

HYW - Screenshots

I made a vid, didn't know where to post it. Sorry for mediocre quality. *checks if embedding works here*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fe9hhCI0vU
  5. Aethelgar

[DL] Danelagh

Waes thu developers hael!

I have read through this discussion now and I must say I am *VERY* much interested in this mod. I actually only signed up to be able to post in this thread =)

Either way, if you need help with anglo-saxon words, I can help ye a bit. I also have a copy of the Mabinogion with some translations of words but those are Middle Welsh words so hmm. I also have a bilingue of Beowulf in my arsenal for words from the marvellous Aenglisc language, a book called  "Celtic Daily Life" with lots of info on brythonic cultures and.. other books. W/e, just know I love the idea of this mod and the fact you guys aren't the stereotypical "OMG I SAW A UTUBE VID" kind of people who think they know everything after having read a wiki article. *donates cookies for the good cause*

I also know Middle English and Middle Dutch too but that's something else altogether. Not to mention modern english and modern dutch and hebrew but w/e :wink: Best would be to mail me because I tend to make one or two posts on a forum and forget about it.

ska _ 96 @ live . nl without stoopid spaces.

Good luck yall!

Back
Top Bottom