Search results for query: *

1. Doldrey quest not disappearing?

I guess the Doldrey quest getting stuck is unrelated then. Then its just the rebellion part and starting a "kingdom" early that breaks the shierke trigger?

Anyway I just did what you guys said, I talked to Alin and cancelled the quest, I even returned Doldrey back to him and became a vassal. I asked to be released from the oath, then finished off 15 more spirit parties but the witch still won't show up.

I guess I'll have to wait for the warband version of RotB and start again, since I don't want to start a new game as non-Gutts.
  2. Doldrey quest not disappearing?

The capture Doldrey quest is not disappearing in my log, it says return to King Alin, already did that, but it doesn't disappear. Its already 70+ days after I captured the city. Could it be because I rebelled and kept Doldrey for myself? I think it might have broken my game, I already defeated...
  3. Is starting a Kingdom with Gutts essential to the story?

The thing is I just read the walkthrough and it says I can start a Kingdom as Gutts. Is that part of the storyline? I'm quite happy just being a rebel with a single town. I'm playing as Gutts, and I just rebelled against Midland taking Doldrey and Polonia Castle. They don't seem to be going...
  4. Is the "player faction" automatically friendly with the noldor?

wait, how did you get 400 noldors? either you used only blunt weapons (sheriff army???) or auto-battle against 1000 Noldors.

anyway it must suck that you had to set 200+ noldor free since they can't fit in your party.
  5. Is the "player faction" automatically friendly with the noldor?

Cmen30 I can fight the Noldor just fine, its just my vassals are friendly with them so I don't receive any help.

anyway I just started this thread since the battles become 150 Ravenstern mounted rangers against 600 Noldor, so that means I begin at a big battle disadvantage that starts the battle with 30 of my guys against 100 of theirs.

great job capturing 400 Noldor btw, kinda makes me envious  :cry:

and Floodzilla, 100 Hero Adventurers only costs 7600 per week, its not that much in late gameplay. Like I said I only have 10 at most of obtainable units garrisoned, so my 11 towns only has 80-180 defenders, bringing my upkeep to only 25k per week (I have 300 brigands as fillers which costs spare change per week). I have so much income I have 17 champion horses in my inventory, and I don't know how many more I need before I complete the set.

Well, I guess I'm off to try the realistic setting then, I should probably expect to get captured a lot.
  6. Is the "player faction" automatically friendly with the noldor?

I know what you mean, I am playing late game Pendor, I do control half of all towns and have 30 vassals. I'm just gonna stop my game right there, and wait for PoP 3, or start a new game on the realistic autosave setting. Who needs a peaceful Pendor anyway.

Even with -11 battle advantage, I can bleed the Noldor army dry by attacking and retreating repeatedly, but I'm not gonna bother. I wish I could try 100 hero adventurers though, I only have 7 garrisoned. All I have stockpiled and carefully organized is (almost) 10 of each kind of obtainable unit, from refugees and sarleon deserters to Zulkar's grim riders and noldor nobles. I once stockpiled and fielded 120 sheriffs but they were slaughtered on a Pyrrhic victory against Alaric's young adventurers.

I'm done, I'll just have to make sure to help the Jatu against the Noldor next time around  :mad:.
  7. Is the "player faction" automatically friendly with the noldor?

I dragged one of my lords that has 600 troops (rescued prisoners) to fight the Noldor, but it seems my faction is friendly with them. I have negative relations with the Noldor, about -8, but my vassals just ignores their armies and vice-versa. The Noldor seems to hate the other 5 factions...
Back
Top Bottom