Search results for query: *

• Users: rabican
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OSP Code Combat Damage system v2

Goal of this thing was to replicate native damage system in ms, making it more modular. I understand this won't be use for most modders here, unless you are planning on doing something that just won't be possible without bypassing the damage system. Its full of bad coding, some obsoleted code...
  2. Bybassing hardcoded damage system

I'm trying to completly bybass hardcoded damage system and replace it with one handled in module system.  Step one. Set victim of an hit invulnerable/store current hp/etc Step two. Call damage-dealing-handling immediately after native damage has been done. Problem: i don't know how to...
  3. Simple way to restrict equipment

Found a lot of topics about the subject , but no ways of making it happen. So here is my somewhat crappy attempt. Very simple (and crurde) way to restrict usable equipment for player & companions by gender, faction , abilitys, stats, anything. in module_tableau_materials.py  at...
  4. How many qualisi gems you get in game and what you use them for?

About midway through the game and i've managed to find 2 of them (one from the chest and one for K'juda).  No new special armies in last  100 turns or so and only named spawn is wolfbode. So my total will likely be 3 at end. I used one for Map of al aziz, already regretting that one . Another...
Back
Top Bottom