Search results for query: *

• Users: Cormac250
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shoes

I told my companions to auto upgrade their armor and they always throw away their shoes, and when I put them on them myself they dump them next time I tell them to upgrade. Overall I love the feature but that is really annoying. Also I saw Yrima with a knife in her belt punching at the enemy...
  2. UnRaring

This is gonna sound really Nooby but how do I UnRar a file?
  3. forum ranks.

Just out of curiousity how are the forum ranks worked out? Is it total posts or posts per day or what? And how many do I need to reach different ranks?
  4. Bandit campaings

I've looked around a bit and found precious few bandits, I don't know if this is because people like the security of a kingdom or whatever but I want to bring all the bandits together to tell tales of victory over the lords of Caladria. My first castle attack was against Unzudaq as Swadia had...
  5. Mod activation

I recently downloaded the 100 years mod for the 1.011 version of M&B, I moved the file into the M&B folder but I am unable to use it, I was hoping someone could supply me with instructions on how to get mods I download to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom