Search results for query: *

• Users: Psykobob
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Psykobob

Diplomatic immunity?

After I, a vassal of the vaegirs, wiped out the Swadians I waited for my king to declare war on somebody. After about a month of peace (I thought kings were supposed to be opportunists in Calradia, but possessing a quarter of the map and more lords than anyone else doesn't qualify as an...
  2. Psykobob

How can I find the value of a {sX}?

I was looking to play a bit in the village menu code and found that line: "village",mnf_enable_hot_keys,     "{s10}{s11}{s6}{s7}",  #This one.     "none", How can I find out what s10-11-6-7 refer to? And more generally when I try to understand a piece of code and I find one of those and I...
  3. Psykobob

What's the point of having right to rule when you are a vassal?

What's the point of having right to rule when you are a vassal?
  4. Psykobob

Combat AI: I think AI overvalue melee

I did some fighting against the nords and some tournament ifghting and I found out that AI overvalue melee. Nords footman use their throwing weapon a lot (wich is ok) but they charge you with it a lot (try a rescue prisoner mission in a nord town). Javelins are not great in hand to hand and it...
  5. Psykobob

Bandit infestation does not affect income?

While running around trying to maintain healthy finances (meh...) I found out that one of my fief was infested with bandits... and it's income just stayed the same (for a couple weeks). What is income based on???
  6. Psykobob

Asking the village elder to light a fire?

I was trying to get a quest to help one of my fiefs and I had the option to ask them to light a fie to help a prisoner get out of the nearest castle... which was mine.  :roll: My questions are 1) What is this quest? and 2) Is it a bug if I have the option to help[ a prisoner escape from MY prison?
  7. Psykobob

Reputation gain with an imprisoned lord?

For some reason my reputation went from -3 to -2 with a lord that was my prisoner... Is it a bug or a game feature? Programmed Stockholm syndrome I guess  :?
  8. Psykobob

Registry and string registry - I'm not sure I get it.

What is the registry exactly? As I understand it it's like a set of global variables. Reg(0) seems to be rewritten fairly often by the module system itself but are all other registry slots free to use? And why use the registry when you can us global variables? I mean you have less chance to...
  9. Psykobob

Unused stuff in the module system

I'm beginning to learn how to use the module system. I was wondering what's up with all the unknown references that you can find in a lot of those files. Things like a salt mine, some types or armor I have never seen and some options in menus that I never found in native (meet the castle...
  10. Psykobob

Companion equipement management

Does anyone know how your companions manage their 4 slots of weapons? In M&B I usually equipped them with a 2 handed in the first slot and a lance and shield in the 2nd and 3rd slots. So when they were riding they would use the lance + shield all the time and when they were on foot they would...
  11. Psykobob

Release notes?

Where can I find release notes or a change log for the new patch?
  12. Psykobob

Module system for warband?

Is there a module system for Warbands?
Back
Top Bottom