Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 12/09/19

Can anyone confirm that we're able to deactivate those ugly looking white arrows indicating the direction of attack? Totally destroying the atmosphere while seeming rather useless to me ...

Regarding the singleplayer:
    - I love most of the new features; seems like everything got much more complicated (in a good way) while the new interface looks pretty straight forward and easy to handle.

Regarding the multiplayer (I know, kind of off-topic ...):
    - This will be a worthy successor of warband once they've fixed most of the strange animations (which often seem worse than those in warband). I know that we're still seeing pre-release gameplay, so this is likely to change.
    - Ensure precise hitboxes (I'm not in the beta, so I cannot really complain/make objective statements; but from what I've seen in videos, there might be some issues).
    - Allow precise control of movement/attacks while not breaking the smoothness of the animations (probably the hardest task; again only got the impression from youtube gameplay that there might be room for improvements).
    (- looks like throwing weapons still suck, so it will be up to the modders to create things like "throwing lances" again haha; the throwing mechanic seems to be even worse than that of warband -> room for improvement?!)

I guess I would be satisfied if Taleworlds would just copy Warband and just improve on those three aspects. This would keep me happy for plenty of years of great multiplayer experience.

@Taleworlds: Keep up the great work; I'm happy that you finally ran out of money and were forced into early access (I don't like the idea of early access though). This should prevent you from wasting time on features that are anyways removed by Armagan afterwards  :wink:.
  2. Dev Blog 08/02/18

Like every thursday, visited the taleworlds website looking for the new blog ...
    started reading ...
    "[...] divide this blog into two parts." - stopped reading ...
    started writing a reply in this forum (for the first time in, I guess, more than three years) ...

I'm not complaining - which is bad, it means I'm finally totally indifferent towards the development of bannerlord.
    My statement should be clearly visible between the lines, still, as it is just my personal opinion you should not be too depressed. On the other hand, as I'm more like an average guy, my opinion is often widespread among others.

My advice is drawn from a scientific equivalent: real power transfer, and thus transfer of information, via electromagnetic radiation is only possible if the second order time derivative of the underlying source current densities is nonzero. I think you know what I mean.

I remain in great expectations
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

I guess you all read that above linked twitter post where Mustafa answers to a comment:

'It [Bannerlord] will also be shown to the press. On PC obviously.'

Now thats what you wanted, isn't it?
    :wink:
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

My hypothesis is that they (the developers) count the occurrence of the string 'new blog' in every thread related to the current blog. And if 1e6 times 'new blog' was posted, then a new blog is posted. Hence ...
    new blog new blog new blog new blog ...
    maybe there's a workaround ?  :???:
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Great to finally see some real-ingame stuff :smile:.

Hopefully the (new) game mechanics (especially combat system, collision detection (e.g. arrows ! :grin:)) can keep up with the genius new graphics :wink:. Anyway, warband already is on a high niveau so no worsening is good enough for me.

Thumbs up!
  6. Router crashes...

Hey!

I just started a new thread on a similar issue (sry, didn't see this thread).
    My router seems to crash randomly while playing warband. I spend some time looking into the log file of my router find out what happend just before the router crashes but it didn't work since the router deleted any log file during the crash. But I saw that while refreshing the server list the router received a lot of UDP-flooding ( brother is bachelor of informatics, so ask him and not me for technical stuff) and that seems to be a lot of computing power for the router hardware. So it is likely that your router just couldn't handle it ... but I'm not 100% sure and it's only my brother complaining about disconnects and telling me that (sry) Taleworlds wrote a bad multiplayer code :wink: .
    EDIT: me stupid  :oops:
    nood already wrote it
  7. Warband causes internet connection reset

Hi, I'm experiencing a strange behaviour of my 3com router while playing warband. Warband seems to randomly bring my router to crash and disconnect every computer in the network from internet. Not only that I'm not able to see all the servers my friends can see but sometimes after minutes...
  8. Serial key Activation denied

Got the same problem as you guys..
    kind of annoying, at least multiplayer still works?!

hope to see a solution soon
    thnks
    EDIT:
    I wrote an e-mail to taleworlds and they solved the problem!
    No activation popup anymore and suddenly I'm able to see more servers at multiplayer..
Back
Top Bottom