Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hmm I have another weird problem. When training the villagers, when im done I have to defeat a ton of trolls.

Looking into this, the only information I could find was "Its been fixed in the patch" AFAIK I got the normal mod, and the bugfix. I reinstalled the bugfix and started a new game, and still had the same issue.

Let me confirm on how to install the bugfix, You put the files in the warsword module file yes?

If it isnt fixed in the bugfix/patch is there a way to fix it myself? :smile:
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hey everyone,

I am LOVING this mod. Wish the modders would have a patreon so I could drop some bucks on their butts. Anyway, I am having a problem, and I keep seeing everywhere that it has been fixed in the bugfix but apparantly not for me...

when trying to sneak into a town and I get caught, I am naked. I dont get it, I see it in this thread aswell that it has been fixed in the bugfix but, I got it and downloaded it and stuff. But its just not working for me. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit : Just trained some peasants and I got overrun by like 30 trolls. I read somewhere this was fixed in the bugfix aswell. >.< guess I screwed up something but what? :sad:
  3. I have a little problem with bandits.

12oz Jesus said:
    I believe the Floris pack (I'm using expanded) has some sort of bug with bandit spawns.  I've also used ctrl-T cheat and found fewer than 5 bandit/sea raider/etc spawns on the entire map.  I was right next to a sea raider landing lair and there was only 1 sea raider spawn.

Hm that is rather weird, for me its only the looters that are gone, I dont know if looters should have a lair, but I never found one. come to think of it... the only lairs ive seen are forest bandit and sea raider ones...

But in anycase, all the other ones are plenty to go around, if I could I would send some to your game so I could breathe a bit. :wink:
  4. Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Okay so I think I found some new bugs that havent been posted here yet.

Sometimes the information text dissapears the thing that sais how much damage you received/inflicted/who killed who for a certain amount of time, this seems completly random.

Also the AI on some of the maps seemed screwed, if I attack a party, and use the hold position they face the wrong way. So for example I use the hold position they should position them selves as _ towards the enemy but instead they go / towards the enemy, and sometimes its even worse when they go | towards it!

to clarify they stand in a line to hold the position but then they will go vertically against the enemy instead of horizontally which ofcourse will make me lose battles because I will have to adapt, and its a key tactic for me to use for my archers and to have a shield wall. if anyone could confirm any of these bugs, please do. :smile:

I am using the newest Floris mod pack with the most updated Warband version. :smile:
  5. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Lord Benrir said:
    Here ye go! It's a (somewhat) new Warband mod, though. Not just the port. :wink:

I already knew about that. =P I thought it wasnt being updated anymore and was just used as an annoucement thing... and no beta test thingy. *innocent excited sad face*
  6. Suggestions

Suggest : If you EVER decide to include a quest pack, or make some new quests yourself, could you please look into some of the quests and improve them? :smile: Such as the destroy bandit lair quest, where the bandit lair is unfindable, I think something stops it from spawning but I dont know for sure.
  7. What difficulty, tweaks, and cheats do you use with 2.1

I play with good AI and normal dmg on me and my troops.

The only tweaks that I use is the cattle to follow me. xD If there is a way to reduce the costs of cattle that would be great aswell and I would use that. I hate cattle. -_- I also want to speed them up since they walk so slow... Anyway, im also tempted to increase the arrow pack since 28/30 is waay too little I dont know why they have such tiny quivers. but for now I leave that at default really...

as for cheats, I use Ctrl-T (see the whole map) Since my biggest annoyance is when I do quests its downright impossible to find your targets. and after ive been wiped and all my companions are spread around the map... I just teleport myself to the appropiate town where they are and pick them back up and teleport myself back to where I was. Because I think its bull that your companions are suddenly spread out all across the map. I mean, the fact they kill all your men okay, but your companions should be captured together with you and released with you..
  8. Now or wait?

The faction imbalance, AFAIK will be looked at, but I dont know if it will be for this patch, or the next patch, or if it will be seperate.

In my honest opinion, it doesnt seem that big of a differnce, but I havent played as nord or rhodok yet only as vaegir.
  9. Suggestions

Oh man that is tempting. :/ this game has some very weak quests that downright suck. But I think I suck too much to actually stick to learn all of this so I could make more quests no matter how much I want too. :sad:
  10. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I would like a mod that would allow me to edit companions. :smile: I would like them to start at level 1 so I can give them specific roles on how I want them to be. :smile:
  11. Help! My companions have vanished!

I was defending a fort and we lost, and I was captured, while I was captured we made peace with the warring kingdom. (I have joined vaegit and the warring faction was Rhodoks) after I was released I went looking for my companions and I found only two! I originally had four. The other two are...
  12. Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

is this thread about a NEW expansion, or about warband? Im a bit confused. will there be a new expansion for Mount and blade?
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Would it be an idea to make a special warband topic for this mod that you can update? =P and any idea when we can get to get maybe try the warband version out, like an early beta testing? *innocent exciting face*
  14. Well I wanted a Challenge, seems like their is no AI...

Wykydtronn said:
    So I've been playing the single player... I love it, loved it since the first M&B release.  Combat has gotten a little easy, so I up it, to normal damage and the hardest difficulty.

Well they didn't get smarter, just seems they got a buff and every enemy ignores my men and comes directly after me, no matter what I do...

I'm sorry but that's weak.  I was hoping for a harder opponent.  Not a freaking GANK FEST.  Even in the melee fights, they'll ignore each other and all of them well spend most of their time with me.  I just got super frustrated when I watch THREE fighters ignore each other despite being close to each other to sprint across the arena after me.

I agree that the AI of this game is very simplistic and makes you seem like your the center of the world and not just another soldier, sadly. :sad: but its still a great game, I had the same problem after starting mount and blade again after not played it for a few months, I just had to get used to it, its still frustrating but thats how the cookie crumbles. =P
  15. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

chimera_t said:
    awesomes. I've just started a beastmen WHF army. awesome that sum1 made it a m&b mod. del, i would worship you if i wasn't an atheist.

lol :grin: Im downloading it myself right now, eventho I like warband better then the first MB, im gonna play MB just for this baby because I cant wait for the warband release. :grin:
  16. I have a little problem with bandits.

Arminius said:
    Not sure if this is the same issue, but I find that the guildmaster quest where you are paid for each group of looters you take out can never be completed. And it's not limited to this mod. I've taken out several groups of looters but it never seems to be enough to complete the quest before I run out of looters to hunt.

That quest just sucks. Just use the Ctrl-T cheat to complete that, as soon as you get the quest, a bunch of looters spawn around the city, lets say reyvadin, they act as normal groups, so whenever a bigger enemy gets close, they run away, but the problem is they dont stay near reyvadin, I have found one as far as Yalen. Which is all the way on the other side of the map. I have learned to just play with the Ctrl-T on, since without it... its pretty much impossible to complete some quests.

Ps: The looters you need to take out are coloued in teal. :smile:
  17. Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Is there any chance of getting a hotfix for the DC bug instead of waiting for the V2.2? =P
  18. B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Just wanted to say that this looks amazing, keep up the work if your still working on it. :smile: Your very talented.
  19. Requesting Warhammer 40k Mod

There are two warhammer variations as far as I know, hes talking about the Warhammer 40K which is the futuristic mostly known by Dawn of war RTS series, (among gamers that is) And then you have the fantasy warhammer, which is the Warsword and grim age, which is kind of medevil times like MB just in another universe. :smile: And I personally doubt this game would be good for a Warhammer 40K mod.
  20. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Wow, this is awesome but a lot of stuff, are you sure you gonna be able to pull it off?
Back
Top Bottom