Search results for query: *

• Users: Niara
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Niara

trade is broken - making no profit

I buy at low price and when I try to trade in any town the price of a product levels down after I sell 1 quantity. To give an example, I have silver at 100, I get into a town where they buy silver at 200. I sell 1 piece of silver and the price in town goes directly to 100 (to equal the price of...
  2. Niara

is trade broken? + tournaments gains too low?

Hello people, not sure if I should post this here or somewhere else. I couldn't find a report bugs dedicated thread. Anyway, I have two topics, one about trade being broken, the other about tournament gains. 1. trade is broken under the current version I think trade got broken. I buy at low...
  3. Niara

Sir Gulos

Din pacate am aflat o veste tragica despre unul din membrii comunitatii, lord Gulos. Se pare ca nu mai este printre noi. http://www.t-k-o-s.info/forum/index.php?topic=2464.30 R.I.P.
  4. Niara

Server name not visible

Hi there, I don't know if this was already discussed but, with the risk of upsetting those of you who have seen this idea mentioned thousands of times before (not that I care too much about it), I was just wondering if it could be possible to see the name of the server you are playing in, when...
Back
Top Bottom