Search results for query: *

• Users: Niara
  • Order by date
  1. Niara

trade is broken - making no profit

Look, maybe I didn't use the best of examples. But I said I have the same issue with any kind of product I try to sell, in any town.
    To be more clear, I'll use a general example. Let's say I have 40 pieces of product X that I bought with a medium price of 34 per piece. So in my inventory it is marked 34 as the value of a piece of this product.

I find a city where I should sell it and make a profit. It says that it buys one piece of the same product with 76 per piece. Now, I try to sell piece by piece (one piece at a time; I normally do this to see when the price drops too low). When I sell the first piece of product, the price of the product drops to 34 (it equals the value of the product from my inventory). This happens with any given product I try to sell. What is even more strange is that the money I get from selling my one piece of product is not 76 but 34.

Someone said that I should try selling the whole quantity of product not piece by piece. I will try this, to see if it works.

And please don't tell me I don't understand the concept of supply and demand. I don't need to be a Ferengi to understand how the trade should work in this game.
  2. Niara

trade is broken - making no profit

I buy at low price and when I try to trade in any town the price of a product levels down after I sell 1 quantity. To give an example, I have silver at 100, I get into a town where they buy silver at 200. I sell 1 piece of silver and the price in town goes directly to 100 (to equal the price of...
  3. Niara

is trade broken? + tournaments gains too low?

Hello people, not sure if I should post this here or somewhere else. I couldn't find a report bugs dedicated thread. Anyway, I have two topics, one about trade being broken, the other about tournament gains. 1. trade is broken under the current version I think trade got broken. I buy at low...
  4. Niara

Dev Blog 24/01/19

This blog just reminds me of the 1001 nights of Scheherazade.
    Just get over with the stories, dear devs, and bring the game on.
  5. Niara

Gamescom 2018 expectations

I expect to see some progress being made compared to last year's game footage where it was obvious the group of AI fighters were moving as in slow motion and used no brains when attacking. If there will be any new game footage presented, it will be quite easy to see if the release date is a close thing (several months) or not.
  6. Niara

Dev Blog 18/01/18

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Styo said:
    Next blog....

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Features

We are working on an entirely new website at the moment, it would be a waste of time and resources updating that page. :smile:

You should focus on releasing the game, please don't waste the time and resources on updating the website  :grin:.

*edit: I should add that I've liked a lot this last interview on the blog. I guess we will soon have a description of the Empire faction/s and then the mostly anticipated release of the game, in a form or other.  :party: :fruity:
  7. Niara

Dev Blog 28/09/17

A quiet piece of blog. The end picture just saved the day.
  8. Niara

Dev Blog 21/09/17

(Tricky) Question for the next week's blog: what are the main areas of activity of the QA Lead and Game Designer department until the end of this year?
  9. Niara

Good news in February is "PC Gamer Weekender 2018".

VictorF said:
    Reus said:
    You have to remember that they aren't limited to events for announcements. They can announce something at any time. Armagan even said in an interview that there might even be a possibility of early access this year. I'm not about to argue whether that's true, but it would mean that they would have to announce something this year outside of an event or conference.

That quickly became the last shred of hope everyone on the forums is holding on to. The last positive prophecy for Bannerlord. Every other interpretation of recent events points to this game being released in the far future but I guess one can hope... I certainly do.

Yeah, it definitely broke the Soon TM spell.
  10. Niara

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

I voted for Battania, as I liked vaegirs in M&B, but it will really depend on the troop tree and the new mechanics of troops recruitment.
  11. Niara

Will there be Political Map, Statistical Tables, Diplomatic Map?

MadVader said:
    Spikes with the heads of your enemies at the gate.
    Participation trophies for tournaments to remind you of failures.

We never fail, we just reload the round.
  12. Niara

Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

kraggrim ?️ said:
    Hmmm, infantry sticking with their swords instead of the spears on their backs when fighting cavalry, hope that gets tweaked.

Indeed, AI for infantry is quite poor at this moment. I guess it has something to do with orders. It might be that shield wall just puts infantry in passive defense but then there is this illogical behavior: infantry is charged by cavalry and instead of breaking the charge with spears, infantry doesn't react or reacts poorly, replacing spears with swords. Also I saw some strange stances where infantry is using spears this time against an infantry charge.
  13. Niara

Will there be Political Map, Statistical Tables, Diplomatic Map?

a trophy room would be nice, to show the prizes you win at tournaments. And also to have some armor sets on show.
  14. Niara

I am concerned about combat mechanics...

Well, I'm not so worried about fighting mechanics. It looks like a more complex system with more attributes to be taken in consideration. We will just have to adapt to it. I think there will be several builds possible with different styles of playing (speed build with less armor and fast stabbing swords/ tank build with more armor but less agility). The use of arms seems a strategic option in itself. From the video I have the impression that swords are much faster that axes and maybe there will be a need for reballancing to avoid hit-spammers.
    Anyway, I am quite optimistic. This is a bad ass game and from the way it looks right now, at least from a multiplayer perspective, I think the release date is not so far away.
  15. Niara

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

VictorF said:
    In portuguese speaking countries the last day of the week is saturday... So, as a Brazilian, I expect news to be delivered tomorrow.

IMO, you should count a week from the moment the new post was released.
  16. Niara

The_BlackThorn said:
    Don't worry Gab. The rest of us got it...

I'm on the moderator's side on this one. There are jokes and there are red lines within the jokes. Just to keep the forum safe.
  17. Niara

The Bowman said:
    Also, it looks like the I-pulled-this-lance-out-of-my-ass syndrome is gone. Now the soldiers visibly carry them on their backs.

Are you sure? Just look at the cavalryman in the bottom left corner. Lance goes through his chain-mail.
  18. Niara

JuJu70 said:
    kraggrim ?️ said:
    I'm guessing Lust challenged the wrong man to a duel and now must hand over his job as forfeit.

Nah, most likely he got promoted to a chief tea/coffee brewer at the office.  :grin: :razz:

Now this would be a most serious job in the house,
  19. Niara

RoboSenshi said:
    There's no way I'm reading through 40+ pages of stuff.  Please is there anything interesting since the 2760s?

There is this information archive https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,364140.0.html.
    Plus the participation of Taleworlds to the E3 event, on 13-15 June 2017, where we all expect news, good news.
Back
Top Bottom