Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhuarc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhuarc

Hello all!

Another old-man Vet here just wanting to take a moment to say hello to all who might remember me and those who don't. Regardless I look forward to being a part of the journey of this game with you once again. Warband and its multiplayer (specifically) has set a very high bar for pvp games for me...
  2. Rhuarc

Rhuarc here, finally trying this mod seriously.

Some of you may know me. I've been around on native since closed beta. I never really got into this mod as it grew in popularity, but tried to do some native again recently, and most players are on this or the Iron Europe mod. I imagine a lot of the regiments here are also in IE, so I'm just...
  3. Rhuarc

so i just found BearForce 2

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,257974.msg6189043.html#msg6189043 I'm sure this is old news to most, but I decided to hop on some warband and randoml saw this mod....i will now be playing this non stop for hours on end..
  4. Rhuarc

Divergence Online

Has anyone seen this indie MMO project that some guy is trying to finish? He has 2 videos up on indie gogo...it actually would be very interesting to see it when it is a finished product, so I threw 10 bucks at it...ya never know. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/divergence-online/x/2548732?c=home
  5. Rhuarc

Magic: The Gathering

From the forum search there hasn't been a thread on this since 2007, and rather than gravedigging an old thread, I thought I would start a new one, since a lot has changed between 2007 and 2012! So, any mtg players out there? Wanna meet up and play a couple of games on cockatrice sometime...
  6. Rhuarc

Unable to access search Daemon

Ok, I'll try posting this here: I can't search the forums.  =(  I'm getting the error described in the subject of this thread instead of search results.  Is this a known issue?
  7. Rhuarc

Unable to access Search daemon

I can't search the forums.  =(  I'm getting the error described instead of search results.  Is this a known issue?
  8. Rhuarc

New job as Perl LAMP developer

So I got hired with a small company to help with their LAMP-based web development. Problem is, I haven't touched any of that stuff in a couple years now and what I DID do back then was very basic. I don't start for another month so I feel I have enough time to touch up on my skills. My question...
  9. Rhuarc

Module System in Perl? =D

Hey all, I don't have anything against Python, I just happen to be more practiced in Perl. I am willing to learn my way through Python's syntax if need be, but I was wondering if there was anyone who has successfully been able to create mods using Perl scripts instead, maybe you can point me...
  10. Rhuarc

RIP Macho Man Randy Savage.

I just heard he dies in a car accident?  I'm shocked.  :shock:
  11. Rhuarc

A quick question about serial keys.

I have a copy of Warband and I want a friend to try it out online before he decides to buy it. If I install it on more than one computer with my serial key, is it possible that both serial keys can get online at the same time? I know other games check for multiple serial keys on the game network...
  12. Rhuarc

devs are awesome!

I just wanted to say how much I love the devs for this game. I suggested posting patch info on the main site in the news feed, and I just realized that they totally listened to me and did JUST that! Then again, they could have already thought of that themselves or something, and really not...
  13. Rhuarc

Cloud on a chocobo in a khergit castle?

Or am I just taking crazy pills?... :shock:
  14. Rhuarc

Set_pass_private?

The notes in the readme say this is for setting a pssword for a private player. I'm assuming this is like a VIP thing that means if you enter this password, you will be allowed in even after the server is full. But it doesn't seem to work that way. Can anyone explain what this is, and if it is...
  15. Rhuarc

kick afk on server?

What command do I need to use in the 'sample.txt' file to auto-kick afkers on a server? Along those lines is another question. If the "sample.txt" file is all setup for battle, is there a way to make it switch to, say, deathmatch for instance, without restarting the server? I know I can switch...
  16. Rhuarc

Will the beta be closed?

As it is, I imagine quite a large percentage of people are still playing using the .860 game files. It seems odd to me that after the game's full version release, players would still be able to play a decrepit version of it just by using the serial from the original M&B. But, at the same time...
  17. Rhuarc

Server problems.

Ok, I upgraded to the new patch ".720" and now I can't find any of the US servers when I try to join a multiplayer game. I have only a bunch of EU servers (where my ping is very high). I went into my "favorites" where I have a US server and it said there were some people in it, but when I tried...
  18. Rhuarc

Forum username

Guys is it possible to change the forum/account username? I went into the cp and it was not editable. I would create a whole new forum account, but my serial key is linked to this account, so I was hoping to maybe change the name. I can't seem to find any sort of "contact us" for tech support...
Back
Top Bottom