Search results for query: *

• Users: Aethel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. La Cumpainie de Segunz Filz [NA/EU]

La Cumpainie de Segunz Filz The Company of Second Sons (placeholder flag) There are those who have always been second, those who have been abandoned by their kin, the ones who have been given the short end, Hear, hear, listen, seconds sons, Make your own fates!
  2. Cymry

I think I may be digging up old discussions here, but I'm more curious than anything, so forgive me. I believe many have suggested a Welsh faction in the past, but it was declined for a specific reason. What was that reason? Possibly historical (Although I find that not possible; the Welsh were...
  3. The Conversion at Enfeld, Winter 504 AD

While Aethel Freawining and his remaining warriors spent the winter of 504 in the countryside near the village Enfeld, something miraculous and explainable happened. According to the Jutish Chronicles of Braktrius, during the long night of the Winter Solstice, the Jutish refugees fighting to...
  4. The Words of Aethel Freawining to his Herthweru, 503 AD

The following passage is of the words of Aethel, son of Freawine, third son of Hengist, warlord of Hrofaes Ceaster, to a gathering of most of his warband around a bonfire at the edge of his encampment on the southern bank of the Temes ((proper Saxon spelling)), recorded by the historian...
  5. [Clan][NA/EU]Ikkō-ikki [RP/M] [WIP] *Recruiting*

The Ikkō-ikki                                                                                   Our Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qe0OKkHkIM                                              ...
  6. A Mix Between Crusader Kings & M&B

I suddenly thought of this when thinking of how Mount&Blade usually only covers a year or two in-game, but allows for, well, "warband" behavior so to speak, and actual combat gameplay. And of how Crusader Kings has the feudal system all worked out, has an awesome dynastic system, perfect for...
  7. SP Medieval [WB] The Normans in the South (Recruitment)(UPDATED 9/30/11)

Intro:                                     June 18, 1053. The Battle of Civitate. Pope Leo IX answered the pleas of the terrorized Lombards in Benevento, and organized a force                               worthy of destroying...
  8. The Scenes Thread (Update: June 27, 2011)

This is thread where I'll post screens of the scenes I've done (I haven't any quite yet  8-)) , and the thread where you mod users can give me suggestions and resources with which to create the so-said scenes. The whole problem with scenes of this era, is well, towns are big. I'm still giving...
  9. Isle of Wight

Is it possible to make this one more small faction? It was ruled by a Jutish king named Stuf and his successors until 685, when the West Saxons invaded. You could name the faction "Wihtwara" and their city/fort "Wihtwarasburgh." Or is it not possible/not worth it to add Wight? It would be nice...
  10. Ynys Manaw

So, I've got this great plan where I'm gonna take a big Saxon army and smash the Ynys Manaw kingdom, and turn it into a new Germanic kingdom, but what should I call it? What do you think the Germans would have called the Island? And also, is it possible to repopulate villages/towns? Like...
  11. Scenes

So I kind of noticed how the scenes are all from native. And that's not a huge thing, because the castles and towns are pretty close to the time period. But there's also places that have middle-eastern scenes and such, and Paris is Nordic. I'm new to modding, I haven't worked on any mods yet...
  12. Landscapes

Is there a way to change the landscapes in Mount & Blade? Fighting a battle in, for example, Scotland, doesn't really feel like fighting in Scotland. If possible, it would be awesome to be fighting on a Scottish moor or an East Anglian marsh. EDIT: I'm sorry. I see now that the "polished...
  13. Cantabrians

So I noticed, that, a certain mod team member decided to embellish Britain with lots of Cantabrians.  :lol: After going into a tavern in Dumnonia, and having what I thought would be a nice chat with a foreigner, turned into having a 400 man Cantabrian horde wandering around in Cornwall/Devon. ...
  14. Irish Raiding

In history, I believe the Irish were infamous for raiding the Western coast of Britain, especially Wales. Is there a way to do this without having to be at war with a Briton faction? 'Cuz The Irish factions never really fight the British factions, as far as I've seen. I believe the Celts didn't...
  15. The Four Religions in Brytenwalda

So what kingdoms are what religion?
  16. Sutton Hoo

I see that the King of East Engla has a Sutton Hoo helmet (which is really well done btw). However, after much searching, I still cannot find the helmet in any towns. I've checked lots of rich Anglo-saxon towns, but to no avail. I'm beginning to wonder; did you make it so its not an obtainable...
  17. Sieging Cherson

I'm curious, is it possible to siege Cherson, the neutral city in the Bosphorian Peninsula? If so, that would be an awesome starting position for a players kingdom......
Back
Top Bottom