Search results for query: *

1. Reviving EATRC? ( POLLS CLOSED )

actually i would have liked a bit more tweaked up map and new awesome units (and maybe the firearrow-mod included because that would kick ass [dunno if its includable])
  2. TEATRC tribute & universe expansion

hey guys , new to this stuff and havent read trough all the ormeli stuff , but why not give them an sacrificial cult? (cuz ive read once theyre too boring-staring-up-to-the-leader-guys
  3. hey guys

oh okay thanks , actually im german so i dont need a translator but how do i change townnames? and wouldnt that require also changing the dialogs? so they wont say the original name anymore?
  4. hey guys

hey guys , will you  be making totally german names for IS? or an mixture of german and french would be cool and btw , lorraine sounds a bit weird as a city name
  5. 30 Years War Mod, Project down!!!! Please, remove this.

actually an 30yrs war mod would be awesome i think
  6. 1257 AD Middle Europe

hey guys - this mod looks quite awesome and ill be downloading it right away :mrgreen:

tell me if you need help with lords of southern / south western germany because i could see some books of my library for it
  7. latters ingame

ok it seems to work now - ive changed my res. to 800x480x32
  8. latters ingame

hey guys , i need to find a certain mod - a mod which would make letters real sharp and readable regardless of solution enabled , cuz i can only play lagfree in 800x600 32 and basically it makes the textes almost undreadable
Back
Top Bottom