Search results for query: *

• Users: Shredzorz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shredzorz

Clicking on a 3D plane

So I'm basically creating my own "world map" for my mod from scratch. It's more or less the same concept as the Native singleplayer world map, although it's completely flat. The only roadblock I've run into is party movement. Just like in singleplayer, I want to be able to click any point I...
  2. Shredzorz

Lag between animating scene props together

So I've got a scene prop which can be moved around by the player. It also has several little "attached" props that are offset from the main prop. They animate fine as one piece, except for when rotation is involved. When the main scene prop is being rotated along any axis, the attachments...
  3. Shredzorz

[Solved] Overexposure on space map when HDR is on

I've got a problem with my custom world map. It's a space map, created in the same way as the one in Star Wars Conquest: by replacing the compass with a starry skybox. The problem is that when HDR is on, the icons are way too bright. It gives the same effect whether HDR is set to high or low...
  4. Shredzorz

OSP Code Combat [WSE] [SP] Autofire script (video added)

Note: This script requires WSE to work properly I made this for a super secret project, but someone else wanted it too, so I figured I would just release it as OSP for everyone to use. As the title of the thread says, it's a script that allows for automatic firearms in singleplayer. It works by...
  5. Shredzorz

The new gameplay direction (and the current lack of such)

Right, so at the risk of alienating the current Wild Wind playerbase and failing to attract any new players, I've decided to significantly change the mod's core gameplay. You may have already noticed that this mod never really had any goals or objectives. Right now the only thing to do is walk...
  6. Shredzorz

WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Sorry for such a long break between updates, but I'm back at it now. Here's the work-in-progress changelog: New Features: Skills have been removed Added a server option for disabling PvP damage for all players Added an admin command for disabling PvP damage from a specific player Made tons of...
  7. Shredzorz

v0.17 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.17 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  8. Shredzorz

v0.17 Released! (December 14th)

Download here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,243.0.html Took a little break there on the development of this mod, but I'm back at it now. v0.17 will mostly contain a few large changes, instead of many minor ones. Fixed prop duplication Adjusted hunger bonuses of food Fixed...
  9. Shredzorz

v0.16 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.16 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  10. Shredzorz

v0.16 Released! (October 27th)

Download here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193915.0.html Here is the changelog: Hunger/Thirst/Fatigue now decrease slightly more slowly Fixed buckets filled with beer or milk not returning an empty bucket after consuming them Adjusted food bonus values of most foods Made...
  11. Shredzorz

v0.15 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.15 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  12. Shredzorz

The "Name the Reasons You Don't Want to Play this Mod" thread

So post in this thread all the reasons why you think The Wild Wind sucks. It's like the suggestions thread, but more mean-spirited. Extra points if you can make me cry. :P
  13. Shredzorz

v0.15 Released! (updated October 11th)

Download here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193915.0.html Final Changelog: Fixed huge, gaping script flaw that was causing a ton of problems (including almost everything wrong with containers) Fixed rocks being destroyable Made hunger increase slightly slower The building menu...
  14. Shredzorz

v0.14 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.14 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  15. Shredzorz

v0.14 Released!

Download here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193915.0.html Here's the final changelog: Fixed error messages that appeared when killing players with a bounty Fixed bug where a player's bounty would remain even after he was killed Fixed admin usernames not showing up as green in...
  16. Shredzorz

v0.13 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.13 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  17. Shredzorz

Information for map makers (Updated for v0.17 - February 2nd)

As you may have noticed, there are currently only a few maps in this mod. I can't make maps, but if you're reading this then maybe you can. Here are some things you'll need to know before making a map for The Wild Wind. --Basic Things You Need to Know-- I think that's everything. Be...
  18. Shredzorz

v0.13 Released!

So here's the final changelog for the new patch (v0.13). Fixed bug where a player's prop wouldn't physicalize when he/she left Now you only lose money upon death when you are killed by someone Dropped money upon death is now limited to 1000 Fixed the "Teleport me to him" admin command Increased...
  19. Shredzorz

v0.12 Bug Reports

Post every bug you find with v0.12 in this thread. Try to be as detailed as possible when posting descriptions of bugs.
  20. Shredzorz

v0.12 Released! (v0.12 development thread)

Download here at the MB Repository: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3218 Changelog: Fixed bug where you wouldn't get meat and hides from killing animals Remodeled and made LODs for crates Crates now disappear after 120 seconds, but putting more items in the crate resets the timer...
Back
Top Bottom