Search results for query: *

1. Blacklands

B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Hey Toasticuss, nice that you put so much effort into the mod. :smile:

Toasticuss said:
    I liked your video Black Lands  :wink:

Thanks. Glad you liked it.^^

Toasticuss said:
    I added the Calradia in Darkness mod, it changes sky boxes, textures and more, it upped the mod size quite a bit so the mod might be uploaded with two different versions, normal textures, better textures...heres a sample =)

As you know, I also like the CiD mod together with Kengeki, and I'd also suggest that you make two different versions.

Toasticuss said:
    -- Tweak some troops and items as people have posted here said, (the gauntlets will not be removed as they are the only thing close to a shield in MP)
    -- Modify player health icon, because the suit of armor guy doesn't belong in this type mod lol....

I like that. :smile:

Toasticuss said:
    -- Make zombies a bandit party, a faction wouldnt be right, zombie king, zombie troop upgrades? Nuh uh.

Yep, faction would be too much, but zombie parties would be awesome. Maybe make some zombies which are really (really!) fast, but have no weapons, and some which are slow, but have big weapons (but swing very slow).
    Maybe also skeleton parties if you can find models for skeletons? I'd like skeletons.^^

Toasticuss said:
    Put some great gears on the secret chests instead of removing them.

I don't understand this

In Native, there are secret chests which are hidden in some of the towns (Reyvadin was one of the towns I think... or maybe Rivacheg). You are able to find some stuff which can't be found in other ways in the game in this chests, for example, the "Strange Armor & Weapons" (samurai armor) and a gun.
    I think he wants that you re-add this chests in the towns and fill them with cool stuff.
    Oh, and in case you don't know: The chests are declared as troops, you can find them in the troopsfile. :smile:
  2. Blacklands

As I promised, here is the video I made.

Link

I know that I run around too much in the video, I could have cutted it out, but I really liked it just to run through this flower field and watch the awesome animations (and let the enemies throw away all their throwing stars).

I also apologize for the bad quality, I'm not really sure why, the video I recorded had also a significant lower quality than normally (as you can see when you watch another of my videos), maybe it's just the whole setting (light, sky, the flowers and so on). If you watch it in HD, it's still fine, even in full screen.

Hope you like it.
  3. Blacklands

Turbans

Wow, I already suggested that 7 times now...
  4. Blacklands

I made an epic video today, but because it's like 7 minutes long and HD (1080p), it's big (around 750 MB), and it will take a while to upload. I'll post it here when I'm done with uploading (if you are interested).
  5. Blacklands

why was i kicked

Murmillus_Prime said:

Why the hell are you bumping every thread here? If there's something new to post, people can post it, and if the OP wants the thread bumped, he can do it himself...
  6. Blacklands

Everyone gets this error message. It's not bad, just ignore it.
  7. Blacklands

I agree that factions need to be more idendifiable, it's really annoying as it is.

I also have a suggestion... This is really unrealistic, so if you do it, maybe it would be good to make it an extra option which can be turned on by the player if he wants it:
    I'd like to see the possibility, that when you are close to dead, you can "unleash your chi", to fill a bit (maybe let this ammount scale with your intelligence) of your hp up and knock all enemies except heros away from you in a small range (but dealing zero or just a bit damage), and maybe with a cool animation. It could be activated with a keypress, and could only be used once in a battle. I'm not very good in modding for Warband, so I don't know, but it should be doable (if you can find the time). But maybe that's already TOO much fantasy.
  8. Blacklands

Toasticuss said:
    Heres your picture =)

http://emerdelac.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sword-of-doom_05p.jpg

Damn, what a nice resolution. Thanks! :smile:
  9. Blacklands

Playing right now. I just want to say that I'm totally overwhelmed by the pure ammount of awesomeness in every category.

EDIT: I can't wait to get MONEY FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EPIC WEAPONS.

EDIT 2: Just another question. Where's the pic of the main menu background from? I'd like to have it as desktop wallpaper. :wink:
  10. Blacklands

What the hell ******** ****.

I'm currently downloading the mod, but I already watched the trailer.

If it is as HALF as good as it looks, I will love you forever.

Forever.
  11. Blacklands

[RCC] More randomers...

Alper_Tunca said:
    I dont want to open another topic but i think i banned for randoming. I know how to play a RP but that was the orders given to me to kill blues. By the way this ban for ever or i will be able to join the server after a while? My nick is Everlong in game.

I don't know what you may have done and what not, but bans are never forever, except for really, really bad people or hackers. :wink:
  12. Blacklands

I like Valley of Swamps.

Oh yeah.

:smile:
  13. Blacklands

RCC randomin,randoming and more randoming

I have a response which fits this thread AND calms down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZIGlPEviI
  14. Blacklands

I like Valley of Swamps.

Yeah, the Miners Union is quite cool, I agree with that.

There's also nothing wrong with a map which is mainly based on war, but not when there is 99% war. :/
  15. Blacklands

I like Valley of Swamps.

Splint, that's nothing against you or your map. Your map is not bad.
    It's just that... it doesn't seem the right for the people.

Every time i'm joining the server I see the same - war.

Seriously: Since the map is Splint's, I have seen nearly no non-combat based roleplaying AT ALL.
    Well, I was not often online in the last time, but every time I join I just see the same. Factions, filled with soldiers, loads of complains about the trading system, the map and rule breakers.

I don't know why, but your map Splint seems to support war. :sad:

I tried to start some peaceful RP today evening, but noone (of the 66 players) cared about it, because everyone was either fighting or complaining.

Why not trying out to use VoS for some days again, and watch how the people act there?
  16. Blacklands

I like Valley of Swamps.

I've said in many threads that I like VoS because of certain things (for the example the things you already mentioned) more than Oceania, but well...
  17. Blacklands

PW: Survival

Uuuuh, yeah, survival. Sweet idea. :wink:

Maybe with random occuring events (for example, an invasion).

I want it. Wish I could help you. :sad:
  18. Blacklands

Team Rocket (recruiting)

NO! I WANT TO JOIN!
  19. Blacklands

Map in Production! "New Lands"

Hey, now THAT'S a nice idea. And I nice map (as I can say from the pictures), too.

Everyone, as soon as I have more time to play - prepare for my keep with 36 walls around it.
  20. Blacklands

New idea ?

Gerard_de_reinee said:
    Yes! It's will be very realistic ;D.

Better than nothing.
Back
Top Bottom