Search results for query: *

1. Noddin

The Smokeshack

Bromden said:
    I was talking about ninja planting, only one or two plants, putting it somewhere hidden in the middle of nowhere, and only coming back for harvesting, maybe some trimming beforehand.

But of course I don't want to suggest anything, you know how is the situation over there, what can be done and what can not. I was just reflecting about gardening procedures.

Don't know about the wildlife in Brazil, but deer, rabbits, and all sorts of animals love to eat plants in the wild. Gotta find a real nice spot/do that shed thing.
  2. Noddin

Share the love. Say something nice.

I'd eat you.
  3. Noddin

Share the hate, say something mean.

Jews...
  4. Noddin

The Drunks' Guild

See, being drunk does have its perks. I just learned that Shift+mousewheel scrolls back/forward through your browsing history (Firefox, for any interested parties). Don't know why the shift key feels so good though....

Austupaio said:
    Why is everyone such a ******** lightweight?

At least, they all think they are. 'Oh, I had two martinis! I'm so drunk, oh god I can't walk straight and I'm real loud and I'm ready to **** any dude I can find!'

Ridiculous, I drank an entire bottle of Smirnoff (which is ****, by the way) before work and performed my entire shift completely normally. Got a bit of a headache, felt a bit nauseous but I didn't go around being a retard.

Wish these rich ****s would learn to hold their liquor.

Smirnoff... Really?

Is that a life experience you're sharing with us?
  5. Noddin

The Drunks' Guild

Lot of purchasing going on there. Nice!
    I just punched a homeless guy and took his liquor. He's Ted.
    Who's going to get drunk on free booze? Me!

Seriously tho, sounds good.
  6. Noddin

The Drunks' Guild

Drunk!  :mrgreen: Well, sort of, hold up.... its early yet
  7. Noddin

The Drunks' Guild

rgodfrey said:
    I like to go down to Joel's bar and get drunk everyday on new wine.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
    Act 2:15  For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
    Act 2:16  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
    Act 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
    Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
    Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

:grin:

Alright, this is long.

[ABSTRACT] I go into detail on a few biblical verses related to being drunk and follow it up with my opinion on the troll rgodfrey, who claims to be a christian yet uses Acts 2:15 to talk about being drunk (it doesn't have a damned thing to do with drinking!). Were there to be a biblical basis for his bull**** I wouldn't have risen to the bait. Pardon my fervor, I can't help it. I'm also drunk (something he probably planned on), yet I am still saved by my lord Jesus Christ (who probably doesn't give a **** about my drinking unless I decide to kick the neighbor's ass or choose drinking over feeding my family). :grin:

rgodfrey, dude, come on. Do you go to bars and expect to make new converts? Not with that attitude. Jesus turned the water into wine, something I'm sure you've heard a thousand times. However, imagine Jesus today, at a wedding where everyone is partying their asses off (sorry if "asses" offends you, I don't want to be a stumbling block). Jesus's mother comes up to Him and asks Him to make some wine. He does it because He is Jesus, not rgodfrey evidently (none of us are actually like Jesus, it's why we admit to a habit of sinning).

Do you think this is the first time Jesus performs this miracle? Mary knew that Jesus could do it. Sure she knows that she was a virgin and He the son of God, but who in their right mind would ask Jesus to turn this water into wine so that they can get ****faced (again, no offense meant here brother) after they already drank ALL of the wine for a friggin' WEDDING?

Think about it, "YO! Jesus! I'm losing my buzz here man! Turn this **** into wine! I know you can!"

Some dude comes up to Jesus and compliments Him on the wine. Why? Because normally people have really crappy wine at this point, knowing that the guests are well and fully drunk by the time they'll get to the crappy wine. So the guests must have been well and fully drunk at the time Jesus miraculously creates wine for them. This tidbit is not added to the bible so you can go, "OOOOO! He made good wine too! Shoot, I'd thought it be vinegar."

Jesus did not judge and allude to the apocalypse. He obliged because there was no harm in it. He allowed the people to celebrate the event, as they should. They were, undoubtedly, very intoxicated at this point (remember the dude complimenting the wine?). Jesus loved those people at the wedding, he did not condemn them for being drunk.

Notice the LOVE that Jesus has for everyone. Notice that Jesus did not condemn those who were drunk. Notice that Jesus did not condemn YOU despite the fact that you will continue to sin. Also, many of the apostles were tax collectors and the like; men that held no respect in that society. They were considered lowly, seedy individuals. I've got something to tell you, you're not any better than those tax collecting, low life, apostles just because you believe in Jesus. You've only twisted the hate to suite your own purposes. You think hate has a place in Jesus's kingdom? If so, you are truly crazy.

Acts 2:15 is referring to the fact that the holy spirit is causing them to speak in tongues. It is generally not a normal practice to drink before 3 pm. If you have a family who is depending on your drunk ass to go to work then, yeah!, that's a sin. This part of the bible has nothing to do with gluttonous drinking. If that's all you got out of it, then read it again. It was the beginning of Christianity with all of the apostles sitting around and talking in every language there was, so that everyone could understand. The naysayers called them drunks, so...

Using that verse on the "Drunk's Guild" forum seems an awful lot like you're deliberately trying to give Christianity a bad name. It has got nothing to do with ANYTHING on here.

You could have used Isaiah 29:9 to the same effect. Because it has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING that might be wrong with alcohol. At that point Isaiah is talking about how the falling of the city of Ariel will be so unexpected that it will be like a "Night Dream". All those who could do something about the city's imminent fall are blinded as though drunk.

But look further in that book at verse thirteen.

"Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" BY THE PRECEPT OF MEN. Fourteen then talks about a marvelous work that is on its way.

"And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought."

This prophecy is told because of the doom that awaits the city during this time. God did not allow those things to happen in such a way that suggests He has completely given up on man. The city was besieged, quite possibly, because of the tendency of man to distort things, much in the way that you are distorting them now; BY THE PRECEPT OF MEN.

Luckily we have Jesus. If you understand that then everything I've said should be completely moot to you. Unfortunately you used the time that God poured out His Spirit on the apostles as an excuse to denounce alcohol, something it had literally NOTHING to do with. So, I don't think it is moot to you.

Shall we look at Habakkuk 2:15? "Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!" What kind of ASS HOLE would you have to be to enjoy "[looking] upon their nakedness"? I've met some people like this and it has nothing to do with the alcohol, only the ass hole causing his brother to stumble.

Better yet, Luke 21:34, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares."
    Think about the word drunkenness. Have you ever been truly drunk? Have you spent any amount of time with an alcoholic? If so then you understand the word, the willful recklessness that comes from it. Everybody does stupid things when they drink, it's the nature of it, if you revel in it....

Or...(drum-roll) Ecclesiastes 9:7, "Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works."

If you're really a christian then you need to take the time to understand the love that Jesus preached. Don't try to find easy rules to get into heaven; there is no love in that, only selfish glory. It really isn't that complicated once you realize that love is all it's about. Seem too easy? Feel like you need to earn it? You're WRONG, Jesus was tortured to death to prove that point. If it was a set of simple rules to earn a path to heaven there would be no honesty in it, just playing the game. All God is asking is of you is to love your neighbor. But you want a game to play, don't you?

It is my sincere belief that rgodfrey is NOT a christian. I've avoided saying this because there are people that really are only trying their best, I don't think that rgodfrey is one of them. It is usually very insulting for a christian to be told he isn't one, but this is my sincere belief about rgodfrey. I mean no insult by it, just being honest, something you'd understand as a christian or even someone with even a GRAM of love in them. If he really believes that he is then he only sees it as an excuse to propagate hatred, and any brand of hatred has nothing to do with Jesus (something that pretty much everyone realizes... even those who don't believe understand the almost common sense love Jesus preached.) Likely, if he is one, this statement only hurts his pride and may very well cause him to willfully and recklessly reinforce his hatred. He is drunk on it, after all.

If you're not a christian rgodfrey, then you've made me rise to the bait several times. Yet, I've never really had a conversation with you about it. Why's that? It might blow your cover? I might say things you don't agree with (I didn't get the impression you cared for that)? Or, wait, someone who's actually read the bible and knows enough to back up their beliefs? I'm not perfect, nor do I know everything, but damn, you make it easy and that has to be deliberate.

Do you get off on the baiting? It seems the same from this side of the table. You're fervent enough to keep it up, you obviously give a ****. Why's that?

Maybe you're an inarticulate christian only seeking to bait those who can prove your beliefs much easier. If that's the case then I'm flattered... :roll:

Or maybe I'm wrong here and completely missed your point, being confused by someone bringing up the beginnings of christianity after talking about drinking. What, pray tell, does Acts 2:15 have to do with any ****ing thing, good sir? I'd sincerely like to know. Are you prophesizing as you are filled with the Holy Spirit? It's the only other option I see and I see no prophecy. Or did I just write an essay on your, oh so subtle, point?

If none of the above are correct then we are both blathering idiots, but, hey, "nice story"
  8. Noddin

Rate the song above you!

4/5 only because it's Chicago. Otherwise, the song sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VxHvv_XBRQ&NR=1
  9. Noddin

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Wolfhead, you've got to admit that Caetlyn, at the least, has good reasons for being so "whiny." I mean almost her entire damn family is slaughtered; in the name of incest and the honoring of a marriage pact. The latter is only a slimy vie for familial prestige and well... you read it. It's all a set-up for a badass ***** set on slaughter.

The way George suddenly twists into this plotline shows his intentions. He was being pushed by a deadline at the time (though, admittedly, that never bothered him) and intended for some characters to go through growing experiences (Jaime is a great example). She is one of them and I really think that Caetlyn is going to be one of the more interesting characters in the future.

Just like with Ned, she may prove an entirely different character than we thought she would be. It's refreshing, honestly. She's a character that has some realistic reasons for her future behaviors. Most characters like this, in other books, simply have a supporting blurb for their actions, but we were there for what drove her to them.
  10. Noddin

50+ Hours No Sleep

Deserath said:
    I leave for training soon so I can't anymore, but I picked up some of the synthetic stuff and it's actually pretty nice.

Ah, that sucks man. I'd say drink some alcohol but then you still have to be buzzed if you want to sleep. It usually takes me around three days until I can get a good night's sleep. I saw 50 hours? Probably more since your last post, but it sounds like you're just not quite there yet. Hold on dude, you'll make it, it's just sleep after all.

The nap is a good sign, you'll probably be fine. Make sure you drink lots of orange juice and take your vitamins. Stay healthy, don't starve, and really try not to worry about the lack of sleep. Sometimes it only makes things worse if you're obsessing over them. I'm sure you know what I mean if you've spent any time tossing and turning.
  11. Noddin

Whats really going on in the world?

Swadius said:
    Noddin said:
    Hah, funny... If you don't understand the concept of death you can't be held liable for those crimes under the current logic of the law.

I think you meant to say: if they don't understand the nature of the crimes, then they can't be held responsible for the reasoning of the law. Not that they don't understand their punishment, a person can still be guilty even if the person doesn't understand the commonly prescribed punishment for such cases, it doesn't preclude them from understanding that what they've done to come under punitive measures is still wrong.

The person in question was being executed for murder. They didn't even understand that they were about to die, not understanding the nature of death, hence, not understanding their murder. Damn! You've got spell every ****ing thing out for you people.
  12. Noddin

Archonsod said:
    Noddin said:
    as we're known to execute the mentally challenged (one such individual saving his desert for after the execution-in order to be prosecuted you're supposed to be mentally sound, understanding the crime; the current logic for not prosecuting pre-adolescents for murder) and have found at least hundreds of death row inmates to be innocent due to DNA evidence.
    If you're dumb enough to pass an IQ test where the reward is execution I think execution is probably the best thing for you ...

Hah, funny... If you don't understand the concept of death you can't be held liable for those crimes under the current logic of the law.

You can also tell if someone is faking their test. I took an entire class on just that. All it leads to is a psych evaluation that more or less makes the test null and void. It's likely what happened in the case I talked about, except I doubt the individual was faking it.
  13. Noddin

Shatari said:
    Since the bible openly states people who are to be executed, I think it's safe to say that YHWH is cool with killing. Deuteronomy 13 openly blesses cultural intolerance and genocide, and quite a few Christians cherry pick whether they have to discard OT laws.

Read Deuteronomy 32:35 and, for the NT version, Romans 12:19

In some cases, it could be-however it may only seem like that to others when Christians aren't picking certain verses for their benefit-because they see an inconsistency, but it actually is consistent with OT and NT logic that nobody is righteous enough to make such judgments. The current legal system, at least in America, is evidence of this wisdom; as we're known to execute the mentally challenged (one such individual saving his desert for after the execution-in order to be prosecuted you're supposed to be mentally sound, understanding the crime; the current logic for not prosecuting pre-adolescents for murder) and have found at least hundreds of death row inmates to be innocent due to DNA evidence.

Edit-Didn't discuss the hypocrisy of some judgments because I thought is was obvious, though I'm sure assumptions would be made had I not added this in.
  14. Noddin

Did not know that. Interesting enough, but what about "vengeance is mine sayeth the lord"? Lawful killings are usually a form of vengeance, justice in one form or another.
  15. Noddin

Swadius said:
    Noddin said:
    Once again, I think I failed to explain myself clearly. I was calling you a racist. Hence the hypocrisy I discussed. Plus you seem to believe that the assholes in question actually believe the things they say they do. They have caused people to slaughter millions, I doubt they truly believe it.

Are you saying that you know some people better than they do? Suppose I came a long and claimed that you really don't believe in the things you say, would I really be the best judge of what you believe? It's akin to sticking your head into the ground because you don't like what you're hearing and seeing.
    You make your case around the notion that the passages in the bible are clear. I would like to point out that terms like clarity, obvious, plain, evident, distinct, are all subjective. I am going to argue that you're making a metaphysical error on the part of treating your subjective perceptions as the objective.
    When a person says something is clear to them, that person is indicating that it is clear to their self, not about the thing that they're referencing. The obvious question is, how is it clear? How is it obvious? Take for example, that it's obvious to me that the angles of all triangles equal the sum of 180 degrees. It's not going to be clear to a 12 year old. The reason why it's not clear to the 12 year old is because clarity isn't in the concept of the thing itself. It is a reflexive verb.
    Clarity, obviousness, or point-blankiness is undemonstrable. Going even further, there is no basis to which you can argue a foundation for it. On top of this, this position doesn't have enough grounds that a person can subscribe to it consistently with the rest of his beliefs. For the moment, suppose that something is quite clear to one person in this world while the other 7 billion people on this earth needs to be taught it for them to understand, I wouldn't say whatever that the person thinks is clear actually is would you? Take for instance on planet x that basic arithmetic isn't clear or obvious to half the population there, you can't really say that there's something defective with them, since it's quite possible that half of the population that holds a tenuous grasp of mathematics thinks it's quite obvious that the other mathematically inclined part of the population shouldn't be smoking.

Claiming something is clear, just isn't enough to explain why you are right. It's quite possible for someone to think that a concept is quite clear to them yet find out that they're mistaken later on. And above all, it is indefensible. It's a non answer. All people can claim that such and such is clear to them while what they claim is obvious contradicts each other. It's not really saying anything a part from that your intuition is giving you a good feeling. Those assholes too, can claim it's in your face evident that the bible advocates what they claim of it. Suppose that a holy text starts out every segment with the claim that God is merciful and is compassionate, and yet still, a portion of the people who read it think it is quite clear that they can best do their duty by blowing themselves up in a crowded market place.
    To conclude, I've assumed that people do believe the things they claim even if it is unpleasing because for a lack of a better explanation there is no other choice but to assume that they are telling the truth about what they believe, this is so due to the fact that none of us are telepathic or have machines that can tell us another's thoughts. This position is not fool proof, it relies partly on abduction and the fact that we don't have a better explanation. However, this position is better than assuming that people, as thinking reasoning independent beings, cannot genuinely believe in positions contrary to what you believe, and because of this I think this assumption is justified. As for some passages appearing "clear", I've argued that this is nothing more than a reference about one's internal psychology, not something about the world independent of human thought.

All things being said, I generally do agree with your conclusions concerning the meaning of the Bible, however, I do not believe that the defence you've cited is bad, because it doesn't seem to be any defence at all. To put it rudely, all you're doing when you say that something is clear END OF is just shutting the door to problems that are sieging the house.

Back on topic.

Noddin said:
    I was calling you a racist.

Well that's because you clearly didn't understand my obvious, clear cut post.

True, everything is subjective. Supports my argument, why do you care? Why all the hate? Because they're "lazy" by not coming to the same conclusions...  :roll: Still sounding hypocritical.

I guess you could say, "Thou shalt not kill" is open to interpretation. After all, it didn't say, "Thou shalt not kill unbelievers." People do the things they do for their reasons. I never said they were being dishonest about it, just following the teachings of some *******. And, besides, I only brought up the assholes in question as a possible reason for the hate. As you said though...

If you want to go the everything is subjective route, you're dong the same thing that you've accused me of. Or should we debate the meaning of the word "is"?
  16. Noddin

Swadius said:
    Isn't it more of a fallacy to compare racism to someone's religious beliefs. It's even more illogical when those religious beliefs hold no such racist standards. It's the nature of greedy men who play on the ignorant, using religion as a tool to breed that racism. Nothing Biblical about hating blacks, jews, or any other ethnicity. There's not even anything biblical about hating those that don't believe what you do. There wouldn't even be any point to it. You can't force someone to honestly believe anything (if you torture someone into saying they believe, it doesn't mean that they believe).

And once again, I've failed to explain myself clearly :sad:. I did compare the religious beliefs to racism but not in the way you've understood it appears (and evidently the same goes for the two dear posters above this one). The comment on my part was not aimed at religious beliefs, but merely that we are responsible for beliefs, and thus can be subject to blame when it appears that our views come into error.
    If this view isn't subscribed to, then we are ultimately not responsible for the competence of our reasoning, and since our reasoning is a great part of our motivations and explain why we do things, our acts, whatever they are, are ultimately not blame worthy either because we weren't responsible for the motivation behind them, or because we are not competent enough to make good judgments. There's also the whole issues of how this plays out in acts that aren't morally relative, but that's another story :razz:.

At its heart the tenants of most religions involve love for your fellow man. Of course some assholes twist it to their own purposes, but that's something that happens regardless. Not all wars are based on religion, some simply abuse the concept of patriotism. The hate is present regardless, and has nothing to do with religion. This was my point. To compare it to racism... Come on, you're sounding hypocritical, having just elaborated on fallacies in logic.

I think that if even if we aren't always rational or logical in our reasoning and judgments, that there is still some responsibility for our beliefs and subsequently blame as well. Take it this way, those assholes who use religion for personal gain and violence would not be assholes if they weren't responsible for their beliefs. All they, and everybody else, would be are merely victims of our own circumstance.

Once again, I think I failed to explain myself clearly. I was calling you a racist. Hence the hypocrisy I discussed. Plus you seem to believe that the assholes in question actually believe the things they say they do. They have caused people to slaughter millions, I doubt they truly believe it.

Someone talked about how the bible can be interpreted to mean anything (it's on another page and I can't be bothered to change the settings or search for a quote). The bible says to turn the cheek, do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, not kill anyone, don't steal from someone, never judge, and always love your neighbor. These are the things that it says point blank. There is no room for interpretation from these things (being point blank, without parables or metaphors, it straight up says in plain language not to do it), and they all mean love.

The old testament does talk about an eye for an eye. But people twisted that because they thought that they were righteous enough to make such judgments. From such a religious point of view, God is the only one capable of those judgments.

I never even said that people should interpret the bible however it suits their lives. I do believe that such interpretations are a personal matter, but when the bible tells you, point blank, to love your neighbor and you go and think it says to hate your neighbor because you tripped up on one verse... God is called the God of hosts in the old testament, not the God of war. Because some assholes took one line out of the bible, not showing the entirety of the verse in its context, in order to manipulate some masses, does not make it right. Eh, you get the point I'm driving at, u'd have to be stupid not to (or completely ignorant, which really means that this conversation is not for you) and I sincerely don't think that you are. You might be pulling at the "the bible can be interpreted for any purpose" straw, but that's exactly what I'm talking about when some ******* uses it to manipulate the ignorant. If the ******* truly believed in that interpretation, then he could be held responsible in the respect you talk about, but he's manipulating people through it, meaning that he does not believe in it. It would be like you using religion for your own gain.

God was never a God of hate, to say so means you've ignored entire parts of the bible. There is nothing about loving your neighbor, turning the cheek, or forgiveness in hate.
  17. Noddin

Swadius said:
    That is an over simplification of the issue. It's not so much irresponsibility, as an obligation to provide as much energy in as cheap a manner as possible. When you have power sources set up, mines put into operation, and built power plants using old methods, the set up costs of starting up alternative methods are not going to be attractive due to this. If you build a new coal or nuclear plant, you already have mines that can supply the fuel. When you set up new mines, you already have the expertise, equipment, man power, and legal structure to make it viable. If an alternative method of producing power to succeed, it will have to be a greatly more beneficial compared to old methods for the governments to make the switch. In short, just because we have the technology to produce power from alternative methods, doesn't mean that they are efficient enough to warrant that an entire nation undergoes switching to it. That is, unless the public doesn't mind paying more tax to complete these projects when the state is already burdened with other projects.

However, you can not blame someone for thinking about things, the same way you do, and coming to their own conclusions (especially in light of this corrupt world).

Well why not? That position you're espousing has an incredibly high price to pay to take it up. If this is true, we can't blame racists for thinking that a section of humanity is intrinsically inferior, that cult leaders think they're gifts from God, or a certain ethnic population into thinking that the world would just be better without the ethnically different people across the border.
    There are ways of coming to conclusion that just aren't defensible, there's a host of logical fallacies out there that one can commit during the act of thinking. It's not so much that they don't have enough data on their hands, it's laziness and hasty generalizations, or the emotional need to pick an answer rather than abstaining and just uttering the words "I don't know" when enquired.
    Of course, even when a people train themselves or engage more deeply into matters there will be still a great deal of positions they can come to, so you're right in that we're all more or less fallible and trying to cope with the world in one way or another, but this doesn't excuse us from being blamed for arriving at poorly thought-out positions.

That was precisely my point about energy (it seems that you ignored a paragraph-can't blame you, I did write an essay there). The current system doesn't make it very feasible. However, it is becoming a market that is increasingly difficult to sustain. Eventually they'll look into those costly alternatives because the current status quo will have become too expensive. It's only a waiting game.

You've got to admit that using such a dangerous source of energy to power a steam engine is very irresponsible. The 500 km of dead zone created by Chernobyl is a prime example of this.

Isn't it more of a fallacy to compare racism to someone's religious beliefs. It's even more illogical when those religious beliefs hold no such racist standards. It's the nature of greedy men who play on the ignorant, using religion as a tool to breed that racism. Nothing Biblical about hating blacks, jews, or any other ethnicity. There's not even anything biblical about hating those that don't believe what you do. There wouldn't even be any point to it. You can't force someone to honestly believe anything (if you torture someone into saying they believe, it doesn't mean that they believe).

At its heart the tenants of most religions involve love for your fellow man. Of course some assholes twist it to their own purposes, but that's something that happens regardless. Not all wars are based on religion, some simply abuse the concept of patriotism. The hate is present regardless, and has nothing to do with religion. This was my point. To compare it to racism... Come on, you're sounding hypocritical, having just elaborated on fallacies in logic.
  18. Noddin

Rate the song above you!

Lol, and you think she didn't have a **** load of weed? I think you missed the point, but can see how you might not like it.

I love AC/DC so, 5/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDgtt-f5h0
Back
Top Bottom