Search results for query: *

1. Closed Dual monitor

You should add an option to the game where we can disable this so our mouse is 100% locked to the main screen until we alt tab out of the game. This doesn't make sense. I had this problem since the game release too. I also use duel monitor so I can have discord on one screen and bannerlord on my main screen. This become a pain in the neck to play like this sometime. P.S. who is playing Bannerlord in duel Monitor? I would like to see this lol.
  2. Need More Info d3d_device_context Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

This is the only game that is having issues on my system, so I don't think my GPU is the issue. As I'm now out of the refund window on steam I'd really appreciate some assistance with this as I've paid for software that doesn't work.

I had that issue before, but it kinda fixed itself, I don't know how. Yes, for them saying it is a GPU issue they could be right and wrong. It gets confusing because like you said, Bannerlord was the only game that gave you issues, which the same issue that you had also only happened in Bannerlord for me too. Also, now that I don't have that issue that you have, I still can't play Bannerlord because the game crashes while traveling on the world map. It was great before they updated the latest update and even when they first finally launched the full game.
  3. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

So my game crashed again, but this time none of the message showed up that I was token in the photo that I sent. I hope that the recent photo of the crashes will help in something. I would like to be able to get back to playing bannerlord in Single player.
  4. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

I forgot to add that my GPU is up to date if you were thinking I should do that.
  5. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

Alright, I got another crash and this was a bit weird because this hasn't happen before and plus this is the only game out of all the games that crashes.
    image.png
    image.png
  6. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

Yes, I can upload again when it crashes again.
  7. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

I was finally got it and found it thanks to your help. Here it is
    image.png
  8. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

In one of them I found this PID: 12720 and is this what you mean by crash id?
    Bannerlord_2024_Crashes_log.JPG
  9. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

I always keep my game updated, and the patch I am on is the latest one that you guys sent out, Patch v1.2.9.34019. You know, I remember I used to get the crash dump uploader that would pop up when the game crashed, and when it asked me, but as I showed you in the photo, the message I got (as stated above) was all I received. I waited for a while, and nothing showed up after the message when I clicked Yes. By the way if the crash dump uploader doesn't show up any more how can I get it to show up again when the game crashes? Edit: I finally got my Crash Uploader to work. I fix that problen, but the crash still happen and I hit send hopefully this will help. I would really like to come back into play bannerlord again. I love what you guys made here.
  10. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

I hope this link works and it will show you one of the issue Bannerlord is giving me. This is another crash the same, but in different location and did not happen when looking after the battle, but that does happen too. When I click Yes, I wait to see what will happen and nothing happens for a while.
  11. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

After the warning I did not see another window that says Yes or no. Nothing else popped up after the crash.
  12. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

It won't let me post any link of photo or any proof of my problem since I am new. I didn't make an account before because I didn't have any crashes or big problem that I couldn't fix until I updated my game
  13. Need More Info Game crash with any Crash error Code or ID

Summary:Randomly when I finish a battle with bandits, looter or any battle after I go into looting screen and exit out of it it shows black screen with the UI when game crashes without any crash ID or error code. Message I get is The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary...
Back
Top Bottom