Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info *.bank and Graphic Problems After 1.2.7

This is a bit embarrassing, but I just found the solution myself.
    I started the launcher and then, out of a premonition, checked my system sound settings. (go to desktop - display settings - Sound - app volume device preferences - bannerlord). Strangely, there was no playback device stored there. So not even standard. Now that I have set my desired playback device there, I was able to start the game normally via the launcher. No error message and the sound is finally back.
  2. Need More Info *.bank and Graphic Problems After 1.2.7

Hello everyone,
    I have patched to version 1.2.9 since today and now when I start with the normal launcher I always get the same error message:
    "Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while checking sound bank files. CRC Check failed!
    Re-validating game files may solve this issue.

-File(s) : *.bank
    -Error: Validation failure"

I've already tried everything on your troubleshooting list, including a clean reinstall.
    The game runs behind the error message, but completely without sound. In the audio settings I can't set which device the sound should be played back with. If I click "ok" on the error message, the game crashes. The window after that just closes no matter what I click on.

Summary:
    How to Reproduce
    :starting the game
    Scene Name (if related): intro
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: NVIDIA RTX 4080
    GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.5123
    CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 MHz, 16 Cores, 24 logical
    RAM: 32,0 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Z790 UD
    Storage: Kingstone SNV2S200G 2TB SSD