Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Inventory bug

Summary: swapping characters while viewing an equipped item doesn’t change the item info. How to Reproduce: swap between characters while viewing equipment Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Xbox series X OS: GPU: GPU...
  2. Raid & Plunder I Pirate king

Taleworlds please create a contender for Skull & Bones, RTS navel combat with an extensive AI controlled customisable Companion and crew system in a living economy similar to that of Banner lords. Also the ability to create your own protagonist/s that grows organically and priorities expansion...
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges unrealistic - owning a fief without being associated with a kingdom

You can own a fief as a mercenary and will not be attacked unless you instigate it. Unrealistic game mechanic, should be treated identically to town rebellions and constantly attacked.
  4. Need More Info Xbox series X - crash at load screen when joining a siege 50%

around 5-10 hours
    I would say the Xbox series X struggles at times of high processing and causes the game to close, because when i switch away from performance settings, it occurs less.
  5. unrealistic - owning fief without associated with a kingdom

Summary: you can own a fief as a mercenary and cannot be attacked unless instigated, unrealistic game mechanics should be the most difficult and constantly attacked while owning a fief and not being apart of a faction. How to Reproduce: overthrow rebels Have you used cheats and if so which...
  6. Need More Info Xbox series X - crash at load screen when joining a siege 50%

Summary: How to Reproduce: join siege Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Xbox series X OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Back
Top Bottom