Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Command and Control

One of the basic concepts of war, a king should be able to give directions to armies. Offensive, balanced, and Defensive isn't enough. You, patrol here. You, take this town. You, defend this city. A lot of the grinding end game is simply because we don't really know who will form an army and...
  2. Resolved No War bug, kingdoms declaring peace right after war starts

Related. I split from Sturgia to form a kingdom. War. One fight. They sued for peace. Now no one is declaring war on me. They are way stronger than me. Others are still declaring war on others, but no one on me. Maybe not a bug, but the AI should be trying to take advantage of my weak position. Also, notice the indication of peace (dove) in the middle and the indication of war (under Sturgian leader) on the right.
    F459DD76BDB6555CB1A782FFF7B504B3BB7ABCA4
  3. In Progress Negative Skill points with Spouse

Submitted. Thanks.
  4. In Progress Negative Skill points with Spouse

Mods are execution relations remover, add to granary, strip on execution, an add attribute every 2 levels. That's it.
  5. In Progress Negative Skill points with Spouse

Summary: Second wife out of 2 has negative skill points (over -500K) How to Reproduce: By getting a wife Have you used cheats and if so which: I used the cheat code to kill my first wife who also had -600K SP. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):Pic of first wife's skill...
Back
Top Bottom