Search results for query: *

1. Kendoman

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Is there a patch for the custom camera, that won't break my save? I've been having a blast playing a dwarf. How do i get it?
  2. Kendoman

Main Topic

Awesome ...the babes are nice too
  3. Kendoman

Main Topic

I really love the font. I've played the game a heck of a lot, anyone who has really knows what they are reading before they read it. So to me it's all about being different....or rather being extraordinary. Set the bar high on the total immersion and total overhaul feel of the game. I'm getting excited about this mod again.  Regards

4. Kendoman

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

Merry x-mas!  How's the new computer treating you?  I've been checking in eagerly awaiting the new update.

Cheers
  5. Kendoman

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Hello,

The forest bandits party still are not using bows, because there are no forest bandits in the party.  That party is made up of scarred bandits and a few peasant women according to Morghs editor. I checked and bows have not been added to scarred bandits. I love the changes you are making to the mod and look forward to the next release.

Cheers
  6. Kendoman

Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Lovin repolished...was hoping you could make it easier to get woad bodies. I wish my character could start woaded or get it from a shop or go on woad quest.....can sept women upgrade from lower tier and perhaps have two tiers of pict women?  Thanks for your work!

Also , can't seem to import companions....how does this work?

7. Kendoman

Farm

I reloaded the conversation.txt from 1.2 and my farm no longer wants to kill me.
  8. Kendoman

Bug Reporting HQ

My farm is possessed!  Oh woe is me, if I could only plant seeds with out being threatened.  I've installed the conversation patch, but it's still not working.  Sorry about the double post I wanted to make sure I put this in the right place.

I replaced 1.21 conversation.txt with 1.2 and got the farm to work.
  9. Kendoman

Farm

My farm is possessed!  Oh woe is me, if I could only plant seeds with out being threatened.  I've installed the conversation patch, but it's still not working.
  10. Kendoman

Main Topic

Sir_Newton said:
    I shall join in la bumpage. Any screenies? maybe some troops?
    Ahhhh la bumpage.....you're making me blush!
  11. Kendoman

Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Are dwarven halberders in game yet?  Do groupies ever join party?
  12. Kendoman

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

So my Bard (Ferris Tweed) is a brilliant entertainer, but I never seem to see these groupies that are following me about.  Do we have a bug here or am I doing something wrong?  Does anybody ever join the party?
  13. Kendoman

Suggestions

guspav said:
    Yeah, the world does seem empty.
    I'll make the red letter spawns a lot more often and increase the maximum parties that will appear, that should make things more colorful... and dangerous
    I think that would be awesome.
    I changed this:
    time_multiplier = 0.25
    seeing_range    = 6.5

To this:
    time_multiplier = 0.5
    seeing_range    = 7.

I like it better. Your might want to try it.
  14. Kendoman

Suggestions

swordEnthusiast said:
    More towns, villages, and castles for each faction. With the enlarged map, you could pretty much ensure that they could all have an equal amount of fiefs for each of them. And the new map looks awfully barren now.  :shock:
    I really hate it when the computer gets laggy from too many fiefs, but it does seem barren. In fact I get kind of lonely looking for people to fight.  I think you need to increase map speed and sight.  The map is so big now it gets a little boring looking for people.  Increase map speed and sight and that should combat the new size issues.
  15. Kendoman

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Man I am having a blast!  Here's something I found.  If I cast spiritual hammer and throw it, when I cast it a second time it doesn't work.  The Hammer appears, but I can't use it at all.
  16. Kendoman

Suggestions

A fricken cool suggestion!  Don't know that it's practical time wise with so many things yet to be done, but awesome none the less.  Hey make an add-on a mini mod.  I'd use it. Could you? Would you?
  17. Kendoman

Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Yay, it's my birthday again.  Gus you remembered. I'm terribly excited.
  18. Kendoman

Suggestions

I tell ya I don't find it hard to whip mages.  Even at a low level I can charge them on horseback and cut down several before getting hit.  My Paladin Dwarf wades into battle straight forward and slaughters mages.  I think anytime you set a mechanic in place.  Then that's our job to overcome it.  I really like the magic and I love how different this mod is from others.  Keep the challenges coming.
  19. Kendoman

The future for the Brytenwalda team

It's ALIENS, ...... but the historical kind  "Ancient Aliens"
  20. Kendoman

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

Untitled. said:
    That reminds me of the lady parts of my ex. Where did you draw your inspiration from, mayhaps?
    suspicious.gif

NOW that's scary!  I'm going to have nightmares about lady parts that look like a Krakens MAW!
Back
Top Bottom